how religious are your parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Yeah he is. There are a lot of atheists in the Somali community. They just don't go shouting at the top of their lungs that they are.
Horta, are you one? What do you mean by "a lot" -- you know yourself or he told you? Are you parents educated/middle class? Sorry if the questions are personal :pachah1:

Like a significant portion of my dad's friends and brothers are atheists. They openly question the religion. I was taught the quraan from a young age and memorized a significant portion. I also know and understand why a lot of people would choose to question it. Yes my family is educated but I know a lot of people who are educated and still have faith. @OmarLittle

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
my late mother was very religious and my step mom kind of is too. but I've never seen my dad pray or even look at a quran.

my step mom never says shit and my dad is practically atheist his damn self.
:ohhh:
Such a sad life you're living. :tocry: I understand now sxb. I forgive you for all of your transgressions. :friendhug:

i have no idea about my dad since he doesn't live with us, but my mum isn't really that religious. But recently she's been watching these salafi YouTube videos and now she's making me pray five times a day and go mosque on Friday. :jcoleno:

My mom and dad are religious.

I had to go to Islamic boarding and after I finished I had to go to my mosque every morning , afternoon and night in order to finish Quran.

Finished Quran in one year and a half :lol:

My father is not religious at all. My mother fluctuated in the past but she is more consistent now since she see's her children putting in effort.

I would be disowned if I smoked walahi wax kale iska daa

I would be disowned if I ever brough anything less than a A and if I didn't have job and at least one acomplisment my father could brag about :mjcry:

My family didn't speak to me for a year because they thought I had dropped out when I was writing my thesis :kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts