Husband finds out his son of 11 years ain't his

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why didn't he record her and let us see how she acts ! Although the Audio alone is sufficient for me, I am conflicted as to whether she herself knew it was his baby. It could be a matter of timing- i believe she was surprised too. One thing apparent was that she is wayyyyy too strong and too smart for him. That is another thing- Somali Xaliimos and Madhow women are just too smart almost like men themselves. Her confidence was oozing thru the Audio!

:ohlord:

Why didn't he record her and let us see how she acts ! Although the Audio alone is sufficient for me, I am conflicted as to whether she herself knew it was his baby. It could be a matter of timing- i believe she was surprised too. One thing apparent was that she is wayyyyy too strong and too smart for him. That is another thing- Somali Xaliimos and Madhow women are just too smart almost like men themselves. Her confidence was oozing thru the Audio!

:ohlord:
He found out the info by checking her phone, and she belittled him to her female friends. Some women will argue with you even in the face of blatant facts & once she knew he baited her out she tried to gas-light him by saying 'does it matter'.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He found out the info by checking her phone, and she belittled him to her female friends. Some women will argue with you even in the face of blatant facts & once she knew he baited her out she tried to gas-light him by saying 'does it matter'.

How did she belittle him to her female friends? What did she say? He does have a small G.us energy tho :notsureif:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Yeah he’s the roly poly homebody boi who exists to be cuckolded by superior alpha male specimens. Over for him.
You need an intervention.

:farmajoyaab:

asylum sidebar GIF

Yaraye

VIP
We are muslims. Things like this rarely happen. I understand testing your girlfriend's child to make sure its yours. However, if you're married and you're DNA testing your wife's child, then you're one disrespectful motherf*cker!:westbrookwtf: If you try DNA testing your muslim wife child prepare for a f*cking divorce cuz that's an insult to her.
I Will Divorce You Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

We are muslims. Things like this rarely happen. I understand testing your girlfriend's child to make sure its yours. However, if you're married and you're DNA testing your wife's child, then you're one disrespectful motherf*cker!:westbrookwtf: If you try DNA testing your muslim wife child prepare for a f*cking divorce cuz that's an insult to her.
I Will Divorce You Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Momentarily hurting wife’s ego >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*infinity Wasting my whole life raising a wecel

It’s not as if muslim women are incapable of cheating. They’re flawed humans at the end of the day

Yaraye

VIP
Momentarily hurting wife’s ego >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*infinity Wasting my whole life raising a wecel

It’s not as if muslim women are incapable of cheating. They’re flawed humans at the end of the day
that's a humiliation to her. You saying to her that you think she's a wh0re incapable of loyalty/trust. What's the point of marriage if there is no loyalty/trust and he wants to humiliate you? Let him DNA test the child and divorce the man as well.:draketf:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
It’s over for him. In America whoever signs the child’s birth certificate is seen as his father in the eyes of the law, he has to pay child support in the event of separation. Even if you find out it isn’t your child you’re still paying cus you signed it. :russ:

Trending