Husband finds out his son of 11 years ain't his

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Momentarily hurting wife’s ego >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*infinity Wasting my whole life raising a wecel

It’s not as if muslim women are incapable of cheating. They’re flawed humans at the end of the day
@Yaraye is the same girl who said she wants an STI examination done for her future spouse, but for a man asking for a DNA test is disrespectful to her :russ:

Faraxs like playing up that wecels I create aren’t Islamically mine card. Wait till y’all hear that a man is islamically required to take care of his wifes child, even if she had an affair and he knows its not his. That child is now yours, even if he’s not yours.

z3zrULC
If the guy has doubts he's allowed to make li'an and disown the child. Don't get too gassed naaya

Yaraye

VIP
@Yaraye is the same girl who said she wants an STI examination done for her future spouse, but for a man asking for a DNA test is disrespectful to her :russ:
I said STI for both the woman and the man. This is equal and not humiliating. For a child, the woman in the one pregnant so there is no doubt that the child is hers. However, testing the child shows that you have no trust that she is loyal. Plus STI testing happens as you're getting to know each other, so there isn't as much trust/respect then. Now y'all have been married for a time, and there is still no trust/respect? :westbrookwtf:

Last edited:
Momentarily hurting wife’s ego >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*infinity Wasting my whole life raising a wecel

It’s not as if muslim women are incapable of cheating. They’re flawed humans at the end of the day
If you make the right decision in your choice of wife you would grow to trust her to not betray you like this. Without trust there is nothing. No Muslim woman (who has most likely maintained her chastity until marriage mind you) is going to take an accusation of promiscuity and cheating well.

Anyway I’m not sure why we’re looking at Afro-Americans as an example of what to do. Their culture is broken. Chances are those two aren’t even married in the first place, just boyfriend and girlfriend living together.

Trending