Husband finds out his son of 11 years ain't his

@Yaraye is the same girl who said she wants an STI examination done for her future spouse, but for a man asking for a DNA test is disrespectful to her :russ:
Apples and oranges. STI test would be done before marriage when you two don’t really have any type of bond or trust with each other. And both of you would get tested.

But when you’re married to someone, live with them, get to know them inside and out and form a close bond it is the highest insult to accuse the other of cheating with absolutely no proof. Like do you not know the woman that you married?? Her morals and values?? It will wreck trust and ultimately lead to divorce.

:pachah1:

Its very rare yes but being Muslim doesn't stop anyone from doing bad things. Being Muslim is irrelevant.
It does, being muslim puts a restriction and awareness to people, but crossing the boundaries is not uncommon, however muslimnimo is relevant since being a non muslim would not stop them from doing anything, but being muslim makes many think twice.
Think About It GIF by Identity

AbdiFreedom

Exited the Somali ethnic group. Retired
Staff Member
It does, being muslim puts a restriction and awareness to people, but crossing the boundaries is not uncommon, however muslimnimo is relevant since being a non muslim would not stop them from doing anything, but being muslim makes many think twice.
Think About It GIF by Identity

I'd like to know where the Muslimnimo is during the 40 year long Somali civil war and the 1000 year of division and dhibato in the Somali lands.

I'd like to know where the Muslimnimo is during the 40 year long Somali civil war and the 1000 year of division and dhibato in the Somali lands.
True but don't generalize many people would love unity if justice is served. It's strange I noticed, Somalis love to put other things first in islam but they love to divide themselves too, this not just Somalis tho other muslims and non muslims do it too.

If you make the right decision in your choice of wife you would grow to trust her to not betray you like this. Without trust there is nothing. No Muslim woman (who has most likely maintained her chastity until marriage mind you) is going to take an accusation of promiscuity and cheating well.

Anyway I’m not sure why we’re looking at Afro-Americans as an example of what to do. Their culture is broken. Chances are those two aren’t even married in the first place, just boyfriend and girlfriend living together.
Poisoned skittles, the risk of raising a bastard is too severe to ignore and too common not to address. I’d probably do it in private
Evolutionary psychologists call it strategic pluralism.

:russ:
Lock down the stable miskeen guy, cheat with the out of work stud.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
We are muslims. Things like this rarely happen. I understand testing your girlfriend's child to make sure its yours. However, if you're married and you're DNA testing your wife's child, then you're one disrespectful motherf*cker!:westbrookwtf: If you try DNA testing your muslim wife child prepare for a f*cking divorce cuz that's an insult to her.
I Will Divorce You Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yaraye

VIP
:pachah1:

Its very rare yes but being Muslim doesn't stop anyone from doing bad things. Being Muslim is irrelevant.
of course being muslim doesn't stop one from sinning, but muslim women's chasity and loyalty should be respected. If a guy has unreasonable doubts about a muslim woman, he better be prepared for a divorce

Trending