Husband finds out his son of 11 years ain't his

that's a humiliation to her. You saying to her that you think she's a wh0re incapable of loyalty/trust. What's the point of marriage if there is no loyalty/trust and he wants to humiliate you? Let him DNA test the child and divorce the man as well.:draketf:
Well I mean is this particular woman in this situation not a wh0re? I mean it’s gullible to trust one’s partner one hundred percent, you have to mantain a little distrust in order to not let yourself get fucked over 100%, some women and men are not good people, idk what to tell you.

I’m gonna repeat this until faraaxs here understand the games women play. On the internet they will always defend other women, even when the women in question is absolutely wrong, because a woman will have way too much ego to admit the man was in the right, see the deflecting here and bringing up islamic laws when it’s convenient to the situation, but adopting a more liberal stance on things, even when it’s haram in order to defelct from a situation.

@AbdiFreedom @Lebron James peep game, the women in this thread are acting slick asf, wlhi it’s high iq if you ask me

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

season 9 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Drunk Baby GIF

Swab Swab2Save GIF by Gift of Life

letter send GIF by Gnomo

season 2 mail GIF by The Man in the High Castle

DNA test the results are in GIF by The Maury Show

joel mchale faceplant GIF by The Maury Show

you are not the father fails GIF by The Maury Show

I don't see the problem with having a DNA test. F*ck your feelings, why does it matter if I check if you know their our kids. 100% trusting someone is the dumbest thing you can do. Having a 100% trust that your husband isn't doing anything shady behind your back is equally dumb.

I can't imagine a worse nightmare and betrayal than this. I'd be done with her. He loves and provides for a son that's not his and won't continue his lineage

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
Well I mean is this particular woman in this situation not a wh0re? I mean it’s gullible to trust one’s partner one hundred percent, you have to mantain a little distrust in order to not let yourself get fucked over 100%, some women and men are not good people, idk what to tell you.
We are muslims. Why would you compare a gaalo woman (who date/sleep around) to muslim women (who believe in allah and don't partake in those activities). And before you say they do, the muslim women who partake in those activities are a small minority. So you're comparing the incomparable.

You know what. I'm tried of debating with you men on this. Just go ahead and test your child. You'll see where you end up :silanyolaugh:

:kanyehmm: Miskeen

Reddit is full of f*cked up stories about paternity fraud, I honestly don't blame any man who'd rather save his time than raising illegitimate kids

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do

:kanyehmm: Miskeen

Reddit is full of f*cked up stories about paternity fraud, I honestly don't blame any man who'd rather save his time than raising illegitimate kids

Reddit isn't real. I've heard suicide stories before, they all just want karma. Funny fictional story, but not real.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
We are muslims. Things like this rarely happen. I understand testing your girlfriend's child to make sure its yours. However, if you're married and you're DNA testing your wife's child, then you're one disrespectful motherf*cker!:westbrookwtf: If you try DNA testing your muslim wife child prepare for a f*cking divorce cuz that's an insult to her.
I Will Divorce You Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
It's a cold world out here, I will test all my kids regardless whether she is a pious person 😂

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
We are muslims. Why would you compare a gaalo woman (who date/sleep around) to muslim women (who believe in allah and don't partake in those activities). And before you say they do, the muslim women who partake in those activities are a small minority. So you're comparing the incomparable.

You know what. I'm tried of debating with you men on this. Just go ahead and test your child. You'll see where you end up :silanyolaugh:
There's high infidelity amongst muslim men and woman these days, can't trust no one.

Trending