Husband tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
This dude is a fraud. He was ultra radical and was part of a terrorist group called sharia 4 holland, which aims to install sharia in the netherlands. They also have branches in other European countries. He dropped his ideology and makes now semi kafir remarks. Many of his friends, whom he snaked, are in jail now. One of the reasons I am sceptical of reverts

There was a documentary about them on the dutch tv. They live in the attic of his parents house. No self respecting woman should live in the attic of her inlaws

I was going to cape for her (she's not ugly or fat still...!!) but this is super funny.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
This dude is a fraud. He was ultra radical and was part of a terrorist group called sharia 4 holland, which aims to install sharia in the netherlands. They also have branches in other European countries. He dropped his ideology and makes now semi kafir remarks. Many of his friends, whom he snaked, are in jail now. One of the reasons I am sceptical of reverts

There was a documentary about them on the dutch tv. They live in the attic of his parents house. No self respecting woman should live in the attic of her inlaws
:snoop:Somali girls and their obessesion with :trash:

Lmao. You can tell Honey's craving ajnabi lol
lol whatever!
Don't even think about it.She's probably worse then the girl in the vid.Remember half of these girls on this forum look worse then Ayan Hersi without makeup :hova:

Keep ur emotions under control

Wallahi! I don't mind if she looks like the girl in the video though :mjlol:

:rolleyes:
are these white reverts this desperate, is this what people complain about somalis marrying out ???

lol, the girl in the video basically represents the self hating grls who marry out - ugly,dark, and fat

you know what, i want more of these people to marry out, at least then we are then retaining the good genes for ourselves, whle the ugly monsters drop out

Jealousy isn't a good look on a man.
Shes not that bad looking to be honest

And shes got beautiful kids mashallah!

Whats up with the hate? Why not be happy for other muslims?

:2tjlv3e:

Why the f*ck does she always post about Somalia if she's reer hargeisa?
f*ck outta here with your lies
Instead of this foul language why do not you ask her(hodan) for million time lot of issaq do not support Somaliland I can bring you now public figures names now.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Instead of this foul language why do not you ask her(hodan) for million time lot of issaq do not support Somaliland I can bring you now public figures names now.

She's not Isaaq, the fact that you had the desire to say that is evidence that she isn't, fucking retarded moronic c*nt.

image.jpeg
Bring it on! I'm waiting
Modamud hassin Abdi writer and journalist living in hargeysa he is unionist issaq

Status
Not open for further replies.