Husband tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Not that it really matters but the sister did say that her dad is from hargeysa on her channel.

Not everyone in Hargeisa is Isaaq, if I said my mother is from xamar because she was born and raised there, does that mean she's Hawiye? :draketf:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
@Sozay iska amus don't be delusional there are many Isaaqs that were and are pro-union.

I'm Isaaq myself and I am not for recognition.

Not everyone in Hargeisa is Isaaq, if I said my mother is from xamar because she was born and raised there, does that mean she's Hawiye? :draketf:

Good point but all I know is she's mentioned one of her parents is from hargeysa in her (ethnicity tag) like I said it doesn't matter to me she's a Somali sister and I support her.

Because they love their country and do not want to sell to ethopia

What does ethiopia has to do with anything?
Somaliland is an independent country, we might have relations with ethiopia but that does mean they control us unlike you guys where your PM is getting detained in Kenya

Can we have one discussion without bringing up qabiil. It doesn't matter if she's from Puntland, Somaliland or South Somalia. At the end of the day she married an ugly, broke revert.

It's funny how she says she was bullied because of her skin complexion and she was called ugly. You can tell her insecurities won. She is erasing her complexion. It's always the insecure ones.

Her husband is not broke. She lives a beautiful life in the netherlands and there's nothing insecure about her. The only girl on IG who doesn't edit her pics to make her skin look lighter is her. She's very proud of her skin color.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
@Sozay iska amus don't be delusional there are many Isaaqs that were and are pro-union.

I'm Isaaq myself and I am not for recognition.
@Sozay This Zayd,,Wallahi billahi talahi this guy is the biggest Isaaq sheegato on the internet.The man is lowkey MJ related to QueenDoqon aka Suki-Dhuxul.Don't take him seriously cause 90% he's typing after he's qaadiriya digri and is mirqaan af.I spit on sheegatos like him

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
@Sozay This Zayd,,Wallahi billahi talahi this guy is the biggest Isaaq sheegato on the internet.The man is lowkey MJ related to QueenDoqon aka Suki-Dhuxul.Don't take him seriously cause 90% he's typing after he's qaadiriya digri and is mirqaan af.I spit on sheegatos like him

:chrisfreshhah:

She said she lived in his father's basement for 5 years. If he wasn't broke then why didn't he rent out a house for them? If she was proud she wouldn't marry the first Cadaan that looked her way.

I'm not bashing the lady but I'm just stating what she said herself.

She married at 16/17. They lived with his parents because they couldn't afford a place at that time. Plus I think she got pregnant straight away which would have made it more difficult. It would make sense to stay at home money wise and also for support. Once they were able to afford their own place, they moved out. I don't support interracial marriage but I don't think this girl is the insecure type. She doesn't talk bad about Somalis at all. Did she marry him so she could have light-skinned children? Maybe. It's still her choice.

But the comments about her looks etc are unwarranted.

She said she lived in his father's basement for 5 years. If he wasn't broke then why didn't he rent out a house for them? If she was proud she wouldn't marry the first Cadaan that looked her way.

I'm not bashing the lady but I'm just stating what she said herself.

They met when they were under 18. Thats the reason they lived with family in the beginning and they fell in love with one another in HS that's why they got married. The sister actually advices in her (interracial marriage video) that no one should be marrying someone for their race alone.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Can we have one discussion without bringing up qabiil. It doesn't matter if she's from Puntland, Somaliland or South Somalia. At the end of the day she married an ugly, broke revert.

It's funny how she says she was bullied because of her skin complexion and she was called ugly. You can tell her insecurities won. She is erasing her complexion. It's always the insecure ones.

All this hateful qabiil talk is depressing and barabric. Seriously only Somalis hate Somalis.

Haven't watched the video but if what you wrote is true than I feel bad for her. Self hate is sad psychological condition. And I'm sure there's some Somali farax that would love to be with her considering most Somalis aren't colorist, we are featurists tho.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Suki-Dhuxul is just jealous that this ugly ass ting got a man and she got no one.So either she crazy or QueenXaar must be some dutty looking ting.Half Mj Half jinni looking creature ain't surprised she's mad.

As for my stance on Somali women marrying out.I say good riddance.We will bring some sexy ass females to diversify our genepool while keeping our paternal lineages intact.We don't need these bucktooth dhuxul lanky looking females with bodies out of proportion

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Suki-Dhuxul is just jealous that this ugly ass ting got a man and she got no one.So either she crazy or QueenXaar must be some dutty looking ting.Half Mj Half jinni looking creature ain't surprised she's mad.

As for my stance on Somali women marrying out.I say good riddance.We will bring some sexy ass females to diversify our genepool while keeping our paternal lineages intact.We don't need these bucktooth dhuxul lanky looking females with bodies out of proportion

Dude you're ugly as f*ck don't talk about us Somali women with a broken dull face like yours
577.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.