Husband tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If somalinimo is dead why did you decide to join a Somali forum with every type of Somali?

Perhaps it is not as dead as you would bizarrely hope it is.

Who the f*ck hopes for the death of their own minuscule ethnic group's common indentity?

:faysalwtf:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Thats what every ape says before the wind takes their hair across the city.Your mouth equals half of your face and you are talking somali features? Who's mom you calling a Dilo? Is the real side of you coming out.You are really a fake feminist are you?

Listen here you fucking hoe.With those lips I know your spreading feminism all over Sweden via "Oral transmission". bullshit innocence you were doing earlier! Your probably a feminist because your father analled you as a child.Don't send for me again curious george!

Pretty-Chimp-in-a-Wig--105678.jpg

You're embarrassing.

Mashallah such a happy couple. May Allah swt increase their barakah and contentment they find with each other. Jazakullah khair for this sister Honey.

I pray your sisters and daughters find good, god fearing somali men. Ameeeeen

The only qualities that truly matters is god fearing and compatibility. Once those two qualities are there everything else tends to fall into place. Whether my sisters or future daughters finds that in a Somali man or non Somali man is immaterial to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.