I am tired of Habesha people thinking I am one of them

@empressjamila beautiful eyes walaal Alahuma barik, you do look a bit Habesha judging from that pic. It’s common tho, out of my many siblings 2 can pass and one of them looks straight up ethio/eri wey dacdaa. Xabashida are good looking people on average so take it as a compliment.
Thanks walal. Yea I guess it’s kind of common with somalis

My aabo once had a confrontation with an Eritrean man back in the early 2000’s bc the guy though my aabo was the same Ethiopian soldier that killed his relative back home 💀

NidarNidar

🛸Space🖖Dandy🛸
VIP

My aabo once had a confrontation with an Eritrean man back in the early 2000’s bc the guy though my aabo was the same Ethiopian soldier that killed his relative back home 💀
I'm guessing you're from the north, you look like one of my cousins.

I've literally had a dude approach me and straight up start speaking Amharic because of he thought I was one of them 😭 it was also apparently because of my hair? LOL

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
Yo samaroon boy on our trip to SL you gonna have to stay 20 feet away from my MX girl :mjlol:

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger

During the 1998-2000 border war, the Ethiopian Somalis and oromos were forcibly recruited and sent to fight in Eritrea. Child soldiers and civilians were recruited because their life’s matters less than tigrayan lifes

but the were more Somalis from Ogaden joining ONLF than fighting for the ENDF

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Analize me next blackpill man. Do I beat the Habeshi allegations

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
your cooked the upper eyelid exposure is too much squintmaxx immediately and do eyelid pulling also get some retinol and collagen products for your under eye. and yes you beat the habesha allegations since habesha eyes protude out of their eyesocket yours dont seem like that.

Last edited:

Aseer

VIP
Too much upper eyelid exposure? What even is that 😂
Its the 2nd skin flap/hood over your eye the more it covers the first layer the more attractive you are and if it covers less of your first layer the less attractive you are and also lets note that your eyes are one of the most attractive part in your face and largely determines your overall attractiveness cause its the first placr people look.

Aseer

VIP
Clowns like him are obsessed with looking better. Not much different from Incels. They zero in on people's faces. Just ignore it. It's nonsense.
no your attractiveness plays a large factor in how you do in this world

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Never seen a Xabashi dude with curly hair or reaching 6ft and above. There is no way I could ever be confused with Dhul-Suwayqatayn.

:whew: Alhamdulilah.

Trending