I am tired of Habesha people thinking I am one of them

Habeshas think they look far better than us that's why they act all shocked and even refuse to believe a habesha looking somali is really somali and not one of them. They see us as inferior, at least here in the UK. When people mistake them for a somali, they go ballistic whereas some somalis take it as a compliment when mistaken for a Habesha smh.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Habeshas think they look far better than us that's why they act all shocked and even refuse to believe a habesha looking somali is really somali and not one of them. They see us as inferior, at least here in the UK. When people mistake them for a somali, they go ballistic whereas some somalis take it as a compliment when mistaken for a Habesha smh.
Aint no way habeshis are seen as more facially attractive than somalis πŸ’€ but hey these are UK somalis we are talking about.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Are you retarded. Bro we live in the same area these habashi don't do nothing. I have regular banter with my habash friends it's nothing special I do the same with my arab, cadaan and Asian friends.

You're just a victim bro stop dragging the somali name

Khaemwaset

Aint no way habeshis are seen as more facially attractive than somalis πŸ’€ but hey these are UK somalis we are talking about.
No she uses the excuse "maybe its different for you guys but it is over here"

I live in the same area as her and she's just chatting shit

Are you retarded. Bro we live in the same area these habashi don't do nothing. I have regular banter with my habash friends it's nothing special I do the same with my arab, cadaan and Asian friends.

You're just a victim bro stop drawing the somali name
Where did I point out they're attractive than us? I said THEY THINK they look better than us even though that's fully not true. Read before assuming things.

Khaemwaset

Where did I point out they're attractive than us? I said THEY THINK they look better than us even though that's fully not true. Read before assuming things.
They're not special, all ethnic groups except madows think they're the best.

Habasha are quite people in London, I have eritrean friend I mistaken for somali for a few months but when we got closer we just did banter between our countries.

Somalis honestly have no issue with anyone else, even Jamaicans are chill irl

and in Djibouti where I lived they're below Somalis like all other minorities.

Khaemwaset

Your the retarded one for not reading the part "they think"read what I said. They think they look better than us. Not me believing they do.
And you think Somalis don't believe they look better than xabashi, oromo and all other Africans?
they go ballistic whereas some somalis take it as a compliment when mistaken for a Habesha smh.
Not a single Somali takes it as a compliment to be confused for a Habasha are you stupid

They're not special, all ethnic groups except madows think they're the best.

Habasha are quite people in London, I have eritrean friend I mistaken for somali for a few months but when we got closer we just did banter between our countries.

Somalis honestly have no issue with anyone else, even Jamaicans are chill irl

and in Djibouti where I lived they're below Somalis like all other minorities.
I never said we have real issues with any of these people. I have come across Habeshas that think they're better than us even though their countries aren't at all glorious and are no different from other poorer countries.

And you think Somalis don't believe they look better than xabashi, oromo and all other Africans?

Not a single Somali takes it as a compliment to be confused for a Habasha are you stupid
Trust me I have seen SOME somalis that do and I'm confused when they take it as a compliment. And yes I am aware there's many Somalis that see thensleevs better than Habeshas but there's also handful of Somalis that are insecure with their identity and hold on to any compliments.

Khaemwaset

I never said we have real issues with any of these people. I have come across Habeshas that think they're better than us even though their countries aren't at all glorious and are no different from other poorer countries.
You made it seem that UK somalis take it as a compliment to be mistaken for xabashi and that habash think they're better than somalis. But now you're backtracking.

Somalis mostly do not mingle with other Africans including ethiopians and eritreans. Of course you will find people who think they're better but who cares, the majority of habash in uk are quite and Somalis want nothing to do with them

Khaemwaset

Trust me I have seen SOME somalis that do and I'm confused when they take it as a compliment. And yes I am aware there's many Somalis that see thensleevs better than Habeshas but there's also handful of Somalis that are insecure with their identity and hold on to any compliments.
You mean you and your group of insecure friends. Just cause you feel a victim of everyone from Cadans to Jamaicans to even Habashi doesn't mean the rest of us UK somalis are please don't include our name in your issues πŸ™πŸΎ

You made it seem that UK somalis take it as a compliment to be mistaken for xabashi and that habash think they're better than somalis. But now you're backtracking.

Somalis mostly do not mingle with other Africans including ethiopians and eritreans. Of course you will find people who think they're better but who cares, the majority of habash in uk are quite and Somalis want nothing to do with them
Again tell me where I generalised and said that? this is all from experience.

Khaemwaset

Again tell me where I generalised and said that? this is all from experience.
This is from your experience.

i wouldn't take the experience of someone who gets victimised by every single ethnicity in London as representative of the general experience of UK Somalis

You mean you and your group of insecure friends. Just cause you feel a victim of everyone from Cadans to Jamaicans to even Habashi doesn't mean the rest of us UK somalis are please don't include our name in your issues πŸ™πŸΎ
Not me maybe years ago when I was young and naive but not anymore. Fear Allah and stop making up lies. Alhamdullilah Allah blessed me with my ethnicity and wouldnt want to have it any other way.

Khaemwaset

Not me maybe years ago when I was young and naive but not anymore. Fear Allah and stop making up lies. Alhamdullilah Allah blessed me with my ethnicity and wouldnt want to have it any other way.
You should take your own advice and stop peddling lies and dragging the Somali name.

Fear Allah, don't include me in your bullshit

Trending