I am tired of Habesha people thinking I am one of them

:what1: I wanted lacag

40dollars Here You Go GIF - 40dollars Here You Go Practice GIFs

How you gonna send me the "I ain't reading all that" meme to seem unbothered and above all the drama (that you instigate) and then tag me in this weak jab at me?

:drakewtf:
It's true I didn't read your paragraph cos I ain't bothered and couldn't give a rats arse, just thought it was funny how triggered you were about what I said and decided to write a long paragraph looooool

Subxanallah...this GIF usage is just so out-of-touch and screams corny ass millennial. Clearly you weren't bullied enough...

I'll just spare you the further embarrassment and place you on 'Ignore', now.
damn I'm really triggering you today. because how are you getting annoyed by a gif. And good riddance don't @ me again loser.

it was never that deep folks, calm down :deadpeter:

Don't quote me in this unfunny "both sides" bullshit when she's pathetically sensitive to damn near any stimulus on her screen and can't stop abusing the word "triggered" like an edgy teenage boy on 4Chan.

Look at how she started the whole thing by snapping at me in response to a joke about another Australian user's city. The fact that I felt comfortable bantering with her at first should imply to you that I obviously don't hold a grudge against her.

1000018039.jpg

You can't tell me "it's not that deep" for pushing back against her mentally deranged mischaracterisations of me, saaxib.

Last edited:
Don't quote me in this unfunny "both sides" bullshit when she's pathetically sensitive to damn near any stimulus on her screen and can't stop abusing the word "triggered" like an edgy teenage boy on 4Chan.

Look at how she started the whole thing by snapping at me in response to a joke about another Australian user's city. The fact that I felt comfortable bantering with her at first should imply to you that I obviously don't hold a grudge against her.

View attachment 332486

You can't tell me "it's not that deep" for pushing back against her mentally deranged mischaracterisations of me, saaxib.
Im telling both of you folks that arguing online wont do shit lol, your only wasting your time. Its you and her, no one else saxib. we went from talking about habeshi people to taking about insecurities and mental illness. :deadpeter:

Im telling both of you folks that arguing online wont do shit lol, your only wasting your time. Its you and her, no one else saxib. we went from talking about habeshi people to taking about insecurities and mental illness. :deadpeter:
That's...literally my point. She kept picking arguments with me, I promptly put her in her place and then placed her on 'Ignore'.

F*ck outta here.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Average cadaan will often struggle to be able to tell the difference between West Africans and Horn Africans. Yet we can generally pinpoint an individual to a 20km radius.

To outsiders we are all the same. That’s life

I get confused for Somali by everyone including Somalis. Wouldn’t take it as an insult though. It’s actually considered a compliment back home

Trending