I am tired of Habesha people thinking I am one of them

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
Habesha people don’t see us as inferior lol I don’t think they care that much though but let’s stop arguing it might just be pinky’s experience
That's what I said, and I would have no issue if she said that's her experience but she pins this on all Somalis living in the UK

You wrote a whole post about UK Somalis begging it to habashi you are implying UK somali think ethios and eritreans look better are you stupid
@Wonyluvr see how he's dodging my question. I keep telling him ti post where I said they look better than us and yet hasn't given any evidence to back his point. I refuse to respond back now. He can argue with himself .

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
That's what I said, and I would have no issue if she said that's her experience but she pins this on all Somalis living in the UK
She’s older than us she was a teenager in a different time so i think that comes into play.

nah I am worried for you I know your intentions are good but you dont have to stress about this.
First of all stop assuming im on social media when I'm.not. This is from MY experience and didn't mean to generalise somalis. But what's funny is how he's dodging my question because never would I think they look better than us. Ever

Khaemwaset

@Wonyluvr see how he's dodging my question. I keep telling him ti post where I said they look better than us and yet hasn't given any evidence to back his point. I refuse to respond back now. He can argue with himself .
You literally made a whole post about it, if you think Somalis beg it to habashi and "Take it as a compliment to be mistakenfor habasha"

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
First of all stop assuming im on social media when I'm.not. This is from MY experience and didn't mean to generalise somalis. But what's funny is how he's dodging my question because never would I think they look better than us. Ever
Yeah well idk where you live in the UK but thats still worrying that you experience this.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I think it’s the part where you said “they see us as inferior at least in the UK” that he isn’t really fond about :cosbyhmm: .At the end you said “some Somalis take it as a compliment to be mistaken as a Habesha” so i think that’s the part he’s referring to

Khaemwaset

I think it’s the part where you said “they see us as inferior at least in the UK” that he isn’t really fond about :cosbyhmm: .At the end you said “some Somalis take it as a compliment to be mistaken as a Habesha” so i think that’s the part he’s referring to
Exactly

Aseer

VIP
LOOL he's from one of the whitest cities in Australia. He probably doesn't give a shit either way, much less 'hit a nerve'.

:hemad:
Hey now, perth is a REALLY diverse city alr? :ufdup: cool down with those allegations 😂

LOOL he's from one of the whitest cities in Australia. He probably doesn't give a shit either way, much less 'hit a nerve'.

:hemad:
Go back to crying about how everyone hates you on this forum and to be fair I dontblame them always inserting into other peopels business and acting all intelligent when your just annoying imbecile that everyone is tired of.

Nah he isn't sis he keeps saying how I believe that habeshas are more attractive and everytime I tell him to give proof he talks about what you said. Changing the theme

Go back to crying about how everyone hates you on this forum and to be fair I dontblame them always inserting into other peopels business and acting all intelligent when your just annoying imbecile that everyone is tired of.
I actually don't give a shit what people on this forum think about me. It's just a topic for me to jest about, nothing more.

I'd clap back at the personal attacks on my character, but I sense the people in your life have done you enough psychological damage to last several lifetimes.

Aseer

VIP
whats the lashing out for :bell:

I actually don't give a shit what people on this forum think about me. It's just a topic for me to jest about, that's all there is to it for me.

I'd clap back, but I sense the people in your life have done you enough psychological damage to last several lifetimes.
You do that's why you complain 24/7 surely if you didn't care you wouldn't be fighting with everyone and making threads crying about it like a saddo.

Trending