I am tired of Habesha people thinking I am one of them

she has beef with me for some time even though I don't give her my time of day
Beef kulaha, you're literally pushing thirty still processing secondary school bullying trauma. That's why you're quick to view every interaction via the lenses of conflict and 'us vs them'.

Go to therapy. It will serve you well.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Whatever it is I ain't going to respond back to him. He's been like this for time. It seems like he has issues and hate how I spit facts, because the way he reacted to my post you will assume he's insecure about something. @Khaemwaset are Habesha men a threat to you?
You said Habeshas see Somalis as inferior in the UK he’s from the UK as well that’s why I think

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
Whatever it is I ain't going to respond back to him. He's been like this for time. It seems like he has issues and hate how I spit facts, because the way he reacted to my post you will assume he's insecure about something. @Khaemwaset are Habesha men a threat to you?
I don't even interact with habashi.
I only know 4 habash guys I'm friends with mostly eritrean. I have jamaican friends, Nigerian, Turkish, ethiopian, Saudi, morrocan ect.

I have no problem with any ethnicity irl my only issue is you getting victimised by ransom ethnicities and then making sorry posts about how UK Somalis get bullied by X ethnicity

Beef kulaha, you're literally pushing thirty still processing secondary school bullying trauma. That's why you're quick to view every interaction via the lenses of conflict and 'us vs them'.

Go to therapy. It will serve you well.
So what if I'm pushing 30? your no different acting like your still a teenager your a grown adult crying over other people's opinion. I think you need the therapy.

I don't even interact with habashi.
I only know 4 habash guys I'm friends with mostly eritrean. I have jamaican friends, Nigerian, Turkish, ethiopian, Saudi, morrocan ect.

I have no problem with any ethnicity irl my only issue is you getting victimised by ransom ethnicities and then making sorry posts about how UK Somalis get bullied by X ethnicity
cool story bro

@pinkyandthebrain @DojaKhat @Khaemwaset lets all calm down this is too intense :dead: lets just drop this.
I'm not entering an ongoing back-and-forth with a UK femcel that hasn't evolved in 15 years. Who do you take me for?

You should tell her to place me on ignore since she's the one who is convinced, I have 'beef' with her. In actuality, I can't make the slightest comment on certain social topics that she's prickly about because it immediately sends her into a tizzy, leading her to lob accusations at me of 'throwing shade' at her.

@pinkyandthebrain

Let me make myself abundantly clear, I do not think about you (or any of the other users on this forum, for that matter) for a second of my day, once I turn off my laptop. So, this 'beef' we have, it only exists within the confines of your imagination. After all, I can't bring myself to come out verbally attacking you with full force, knowing that you are, first and foremost, a downtrodden victim of adolescent bullying who refuses to do the inner work and take healthy steps to heal her trauma.

I'm not entering an ongoing back-and-forth with a UK femcel that hasn't evolved in 15 years. Who do you take me for?

You should tell her to place me on ignore since she's the one who is convinced, I have 'beef' with her. In actuality, I can't make the slightest comment on certain social topics that she's prickly about because it immediately sends her into a tizzy, leading her to lob accusations at me of 'throwing shade' at her.

@pinkyandthebrain

Let me make myself abundantly clear, I do not think about you (or any of the other users on this forum, for that matter) for a second of my day, once I turn off my laptop. So, this 'beef' we have, it only exists within the confines of your imagination. After all, I can't bring myself to come out verbally attacking you with full force, knowing that you are, first and foremost, a downtrodden victim of adolescent bullying who refuses to do the inner work and take healthy steps to heal her trauma.
1719063695806.png

Trending

Latest posts