I have noticed a few Somali reactions to transgender women

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes he attempted suicide before

You claim to be agnostic before but you're not. You are Salafi.

He committed suicide because hes in a Somali household. Hes my brother. Link me up with him so I can be his friend. It seems you barbarians did not show him any love.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@abdijohnson,Do you not know the powers of photoshopping and cake face makeup in this day and age?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
No you can't @AbdiJohnson, that would involve shaving down the trachea which is very very dangerous, i know a thing or two about transgenders

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
People would say I was ignorant about my limited knowledge about Transgender, so I went to Youtube, there was a video labeled cartoon male to female surgery, lemme just say the video was misleading and i saw a penis cut in front of me with my very own eyes :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. YT didn't even rate it. I felt so bad, so so bad.

waraabe

Your superior
People would say I was ignorant about my limited knowledge about Transgender, so I went to Youtube, there was a video labeled cartoon male to female surgery, lemme just say the video was misleading and i saw a penis cut in front of me with my very own eyes :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. YT didn't even rate it. I felt so bad, so so bad.
I feel so sad for those women trapped in men's bodies. What they have to go thru.

Aren't you sadden

No you don't.

How does it feel in some countries transgenders can get free sex change surgery while you pay to get a flu shot? Do you feel outraged?

:damedamn:
in iran they forcefully give homosexual people surgery to change their gender. Something to do with spirits, crazy

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I feel so sad for those women trapped in men's bodies. What they have to go thru.

Aren't you sadden
Saw something like that on Maury, The way this person described being a woman offended me. he was like cupping his hands where his breasts once were and was like 'i am free of these'. he also noted how hated being sexually objectified by men-was segrafated by hanging out with men growing up although she idenitified more with guys- this was an older person as well- but i dunno- they look repulsive as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.