I met the farah of my dreams but I have reservations..

self control what? she is your damn wife

naagtaada yaa lagaa wasin intaa sufi iska dhigeeysid sxb
This is why we have mouth breathing, pot bellied balding niggas everywhere.

They are shooting on a daily. I bet most cannot even go for hours without releasing. It is a 5 minute retard fest.

Can you engage in a 1 hour session and not release your stuff?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
You are the mean one. You were ridiculing by your own admission a guy that checks off many boxes women want (and an education level that is above what women want) because you are not compatible in one important area. You are probably below his league too and he was still humble enough to speak with you. What did he do to deserve this topic except for being asexual?

First, this is an anon forum.
I use humor in my writiing alot and the members who know me know I like joking even when talking about serious topics. I would never say something like this to his face because that will be disrespectful.

I mentioned I LOVE his personality and all his other traits. Perhaps, you are right. He could be above my league. I am asking advice on this particular issue and you guys don't have to attack me just because you don't like how I worded my dilemma. I respect the man.

This is why we have mouth breathing, pot bellied balding niggas everywhere.

They are shooting on a daily. I bet most cannot even go for hours without releasing. It is a 5 minute retard fest.

Can you engage in a 1 hour session and not release your stuff?

113-day-500-of-semen-retention-Lvjpf9dQ1V3-KryXQg8wC4s.800x800.jpg

Having sex with your attractive wife only builds testosterone ya know.
Bro nothing wrong with sex. But we have a culture that has a sick relationship with intimacy. We have lost the understanding of what it really means to be intimate. There are more dimensions to this subject than the simple horny humping most are thinking of.

I use humor in my writiing alot and the members who know me know I like joking even when talking about serious topics. I would never say something like this to his face because that will be disrespectful.

I mentioned I LOVE his personality and all his other traits. Perhaps, you are right. He could be above my league. I am asking advice on this particular issue and you guys don't have to attack me just because you don't like how I worded my dilemma. I respect the man.

There no such thing as an anonymous Somali forum. You said he's working on his PhD and that's not something common for anyone to be doing. I once saw a post on other site detailing someone I know only by chance. You should have left it at master's degree if you were going to ridicule him.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Bro nothing wrong with sex. But we have a culture that has a sick relationship with intimacy. We have lost the understanding of what it really means to be intimate. There are more dimensions to this subject than the simple horny humping most are thinking of.
Horny humping prevents zina and perpetuates the species and creates love, why do you think it's called love making? When a man gets married maybe he sex every week or every day but thinking that will last more than a year what assuming he has a life is illogical.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP

Maybe have a talk to him about it, its better for things to come out in the open before you commit.

There no such thing as an anonymous Somali forum. You said he's working on his PhD and that's not something common for anyone to be doing. I once saw a post on other site detailing someone I know only by chance. You should have left it at master's degree if you were going to ridicule him.
We don't even know where Hodan is or the guy, how many Somalis aren't doing their PhD worldwide, stop it making it sound like it's a rare thing to do a PhD as a Somali.. Sounds like you have a lowkey quarrel with Hodan? Also stop derailing the thread.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Saying point blank for no reason that sex is for reproducing only and not for enjoyment or love making is completely retarded (if bro was fr). I get that overindulgence is a problem but in my mind if you stayed away from zina for however long and finally your married, the last thing you should think about is holding back.

Horny humping prevents zina and perpetuates the species and creates love, why do you think it's called love making? When a man gets married maybe he sex every week or every day but thinking that will last more than a year what assuming he has a life is illogical.
Ok what is better, horny humping for 5 minutes or slow tantric sex that lasts for 2 hours with your wife?

Dirty talking or love and sweet talking? Keeping your essence and only engaging in release for reproduction?

Having patience with your spouse and not jumping to the next horny hump partner if they do not want to engage in sex for a while?