I met the farah of my dreams but I have reservations..

Hodan, in a way he reminds me of myself a bit.

:chrisfreshhah: Except I'm a lady and not asexual. It's called decorum and self-restraint. I suspect some neurodivergence at play on his end (just speculating).

Let's exchange notes:

I also got to know someone who looked amazing on paper, with a doctorate and many of my strict requirements, which I'm sure I've overzealously plastered on forum walls. He was nice but had a way of making a captivating lady appear less than enticing.

But-but-but I'm a "catch," I insisted to myself. He only admitted to that once. And was perplexed that I was opposed to dating considering my appearance. I felt a little insulted. I'm not a hijabi, so that burned a little. What did he think? That I was accessible just because I have options? It's the opposite. The sentimentalist in me doesn't like the idea of availability, rejects dating culture, never went on dating apps, and has always been a challenge to get to know. He was lucky I even bothered. We both knew who the real prize was between us. Or so I muttered to myself.

After that short period, I was led down the rabbit hole of "decentering men." I found myself nodding emphatically, taking copious notes, considering him like a case study, and pathologizing this specimen. Then came the pseudo-psychological labelling. It was a mother wound, I concluded. He was stunted by being an under-hugged child, leading to his avoidant personality. I had neither patience nor time to take down his self-defence architecture like a master mason without recompense. I'm nice but no fool.

Then, I was temporarily gripped by the ominous spirit of the shrieking banshee archetype. I needed my sister's support to summon the power of our collective habar. Take no prisoners. We want war, not peace! Then, I let go of that thought, finding it unhelpful and counterproductive.

I needed a little distraction to escape the general sense of disappointment. I sparingly allow men to get to know me, am quite exact in my approach, and assess them granularly. Not that they know, considering I present as very nice and coolly nonjudgmental. It makes chastity easy, as they are kept at bay, allowing me to maintain control and effortlessly foster a general climate of goodwill.

However, I was perplexed why such a laudable choice would have his own mind and not act in ways I did not anticipate. I once considered feeding his characteristics into some AI chatbot to sensitize his less-than-desirable characteristics. Maybe I could impart him with my telekentic repartee. I decided against creating a Frankenstein monster with 'ultimate rizz" that was merely a figment of code.

This led to philosophizing. Perhaps we're in a post-romantic era of routine optimization and a managerial approach to love, focusing on efficiency and wanting more sweetness with less bitterness (pain). Attempting to minimize the risk and control the outcome or so I reasoned.

This is by far, or maybe even the first time I seen you write crazy shit, had me reading this like :dwill:

@Hodan from HR , in a way he reminds me of myself a bit.

:chrisfreshhah: Except I'm a lady and not asexual. It's called decorum and self-restraint. I suspect some neurodivergence at play on his end (just speculating).

Let's exchange notes:

I also got to know someone who looked amazing on paper, with a doctorate and many of my strict requirements, which I'm sure I've overzealously plastered on forum walls. He was nice but had a way of making a captivating lady appear less than enticing.

But-but-but I'm a "catch," I insisted to myself. He only admitted to that once. And was perplexed that I was opposed to dating considering my appearance. I felt a little insulted. I'm not a hijabi, so that burned a little. What did he think? That I was accessible just because I have options? It's the opposite. The sentimentalist in me doesn't like the idea of availability, rejects dating culture, never went on dating apps, and has always been a challenge to get to know. He was lucky I even bothered. We both knew who the real prize was between us. Or so I muttered to myself.

After that short period, I was led down the rabbit hole of "decentering men." I found myself nodding emphatically, taking copious notes, considering him like a case study, and pathologizing this specimen. Then came the pseudo-psychological labelling. It was a mother wound, I concluded. He was stunted by being an under-hugged child, leading to his avoidant personality. I had neither patience nor time to take down his self-defence architecture like a master mason without recompense. I'm nice but no fool.

Then, I was temporarily gripped by the ominous spirit of the shrieking banshee archetype. I needed my sister's support to summon the power of our collective habar. Take no prisoners. We want war, not peace! Then, I let go of that thought, finding it unhelpful and counterproductive.

I needed a little distraction to escape the general sense of disappointment. I sparingly allow men to get to know me, am quite exact in my approach, and assess them granularly. Not that they know, considering I present as very nice and coolly nonjudgmental. It makes chastity easy, as they are kept at bay, allowing me to maintain control and effortlessly foster a general climate of goodwill.

However, I was perplexed why such a laudable choice would have his own mind and not act in ways I did not anticipate. I once considered feeding his characteristics into some AI chatbot to sensitize his less-than-desirable characteristics. Maybe I could impart him with my telekentic repartee. I decided against creating a Frankenstein monster with 'ultimate rizz" that was merely a figment of code.

This led to philosophizing. Perhaps we're in a post-romantic era of routine optimization and a managerial approach to love, focusing on efficiency and wanting more sweetness with less bitterness (pain). Attempting to minimize the risk and control the outcome or so I reasoned.
No offence, but I sense grandiose self flattery.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is by far, or maybe even the first time I seen you write crazy shit, had me reading this like :dwill:
I hope you like it.
No offence, but I sense grandiose self flattery.
It could be right—I might come across as narcissistic, but who knows? Or maybe it's just a fun, stream-of-consciousness writing style. I understand if it's not what you're used to. Oh well.

He sounds a bit
did-not-know-michael-was-sassy-v0-rmmtpjxb7d0d1.jpeg

War haloow haloow 👋
Long time no see!

I missed most of you 🥰

I know you clicked because of the title so lemme get to the shaaxy part. I met this guy 3 months ago. I love love his dabeecad, very kind and mild mannered fella, currently doing his PhD, quasi-liberal and moderate Muslim. He is literally the male version of me, except for the PhD part. We spend hours talking about different world views and the best part is we can compare these views to our somali heritage! Long story short, everything has been going great but s e x came up in our conversation one day. Not in the pervy way, more like what are your views? Them interview questions that people ask each other when getting to know each other. Homeboy said s e x is strictly for procreation. He believes any other reason is a waste of time. He continued and said in fact, he can see a woman in bikini and feel nothing for her!

Wut?!?! :stressed:

I have chat with my fair share of saqajan men so he is a breath of fresh air. However, I am concerned. Is this man looking for a baby-making machine? Because according to his admission, he is not attracted to naked female body. I notice he only praise my brains, never says anything about my looks. I just assumed he was being polite all this time.

Why do I keep meeting men on the extreme ends? He has to be either a raging pervert or an unawarely gay-ish kang..

Season 3 Help GIF by The Bear
Sad, he's definitely in the closet and feels pressured by the wider community to have kids.

War haloow haloow 👋
Long time no see!

I missed most of you 🥰

I know you clicked because of the title so lemme get to the shaaxy part. I met this guy 3 months ago. I love love his dabeecad, very kind and mild mannered fella, currently doing his PhD, quasi-liberal and moderate Muslim. He is literally the male version of me, except for the PhD part. We spend hours talking about different world views and the best part is we can compare these views to our somali heritage! Long story short, everything has been going great but s e x came up in our conversation one day. Not in the pervy way, more like what are your views? Them interview questions that people ask each other when getting to know each other. Homeboy said s e x is strictly for procreation. He believes any other reason is a waste of time. He continued and said in fact, he can see a woman in bikini and feel nothing for her!

I have chat with my fair share of saqajan men so he is a breath of fresh air. However, I am concerned. Is this man looking for a baby-making machine? Because according to his admission, he is not attracted to naked female body. I notice he only praise my brains, never says anything about my looks. I just assumed he was being polite all this time.

Why do I keep meeting men on the extreme ends? He has to be either a raging pervert or an unawarely gay-ish kang..

no sexual attraction to the female body, gal it’s not the women you have to worry with this guy,

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
had more twist and turns than a tolkien classic. im good on a sequel :shookgabre:
:sass2: You are encouraging me to consider writing fanfiction. Given my similar experience, I might enlist Hodan's help for co-writing.

The narrative also swings between egotism, over analysis and self-deprecation. The post was meant to take you on a rollercoaster through the stages of grief when fantasy meets reality. You start with disillusionment (But he ticks all the boxes!”), move to defensiveness (“I’m a catch—he must be gauche”), then anger (“he's undeserving of my telekinetic shukaansi”), which turns into wrath (time for some collective habaring with my friends), bargain (“Maybe I can fix him with a little help from Character.ai”), and finally land on acceptance of this post-romantic era.

Red flag hunting has become our new sport, helping us avoid regrets. And, of course, there’s that inevitable “Waiting to Exhale” moment with the ladies.
angela bassett revenge GIF

The aim was to keep it engaging and a bit chaotic, giving you a peek into someone’s raw, unfiltered thought process. Thanks for reading— I knew it might turn into a TL;DR situation, so I worked to keep it engaging and manageable. @Lightshow may not have exactly caught on. :dead:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
War haloow haloow 👋
Long time no see!

I missed most of you 🥰

I am the same. The bikini make me feel nothing. If he like me. probably has low libido.

:sass2: You are encouraging me to consider writing fanfiction. Given my similar experience, I might enlist Hodan's help for co-writing.

The narrative also swings between egotism, over analysis and self-deprecation. The post was meant to take you on a rollercoaster through the stages of grief when fantasy meets reality. You start with disillusionment (But he ticks all the boxes!”), move to defensiveness (“I’m a catch—he must be gauche”), then anger (“he's undeserving of my telekinetic shukaansi”), which turns into wrath (time for some collective habaring with my friends), bargain (“Maybe I can fix him with a little help from Character.ai”), and finally land on acceptance of this post-romantic era.

Red flag hunting has become our new sport, helping us avoid regrets. And, of course, there’s that inevitable “Waiting to Exhale” moment with the ladies.
angela bassett revenge GIF

The aim was to keep it engaging and a bit chaotic, giving you a peek into someone’s raw, unfiltered thought process. Thanks for reading— I knew it might turn into a TL;DR situation, so I worked to keep it engaging and manageable. @Lightshow may not have exactly caught on. :dead:

forget fan fiction could be its own original book series all while being a self-help book

im willing to be your agent for 5% of all sales/adaptations of said serie. :mjhaps:

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Let's say we agree to have 3 children. Are we gonna have an empty bedroom after that??

I think you got your answer right here. Your guy doesn't waist time he only shoots for babies.

A normal Faarax will get very excited, and definitely loose control when he sees naaso qaawan but this guy I don't know what's wrong with him.

I think you got your answer right here. Your guy doesn't waist time he only shoots for babies.

A normal Faarax will get very excited, and definitely loose control when he sees naaso qaawan but this guy I don't know what's wrong with him.
Not all men get turned on by a random naked woman.

Trending

Latest posts