I met the farah of my dreams but I have reservations..

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Ok what is better, horny humping for 5 minutes or slow tantric sex that lasts for 2 hours with your wife?

Dirty talking or love and sweet talking? Keeping your essence and only engaging in release for reproduction?

Having patience with your spouse and not jumping to the next horny hump partner if they do not want to engage in sex for a while?
DO YOU EVEN HAVE DESIRES BROSKI WTFFF
BOTH NIGGA, I CHOOSE BOTH, WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE NIGGA

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I demand my xalimo to drain my essense, even on my death bed I'll try to get one last shot before I go out smiling :ahh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talo bixin thread miya waxaan? Mise waa ''Somali Sariir education'' :mjlol:

Looking Nba Playoffs GIF by NBA

🤣Shaxaaris vs team naagaha waxaa loo aroosa caruur kaliye ay sheekada isku badeli rabtaa

Maybe lol, but I'd get good if I get practise, I'd get better than you trying to schedule sex in your calendar 😂 😂
Nah bro, you will just get worse trust that. You have no idea what you are talking about, your knowledge is probably from corn vids and decrepit horny adeers reliving their fantasy from their younger days.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
If a man truly wants to avoid certain topics with a potential spouse, whether due to religiosity or perhaps shyness, I don’t think he would articulate it in that manner. In some situations, as a man, you can’t afford to give an answer that might be misinterpreted. It’s not difficult to provide a clear, concise response without crossing any boundaries. I understand many people are cautious about being labeled a creep, but that shouldn’t control or overly influence the way you answer such questions to the point of giving an extreme response that could be a dealbreaker for some. Instead, an answer like, "I would be willing to fulfill all the spousal duties Allah has put on me to the best of my abilities," would suffice before smoothly changing the topic.

Never give anyone the opportunity to doubt your raganimo :fittytousand:

I am not clear on if he is indeed supressing this aspect of his body because he would preffer it or that he has simply never felt himself effected in such a way.

Perhaps, it would not be a bad idea for him to consult a professional who can rule out abnormalities, do a baseline blood test, as well as rule out drugs such as ant-depressants, Antihistamines, Finasteride (The naive youths on here are pushing for this) etc etc which are known to supress the libido in one form or another.

since you say he is a "moderate" Muslim, I dont see mood/cognition regulating drugs being out of the picture here.

Careful on how you broach this subject though.

Last edited:
War haloow haloow 👋
Long time no see!

I missed most of you 🥰

I know you clicked because of the title so lemme get to the shaaxy part. I met this guy 3 months ago. I love love his dabeecad, very kind and mild mannered fella, currently doing his PhD, quasi-liberal and moderate Muslim. He is literally the male version of me, except for the PhD part. We spend hours talking about different world views and the best part is we can compare these views to our somali heritage! Long story short, everything has been going great but s e x came up in our conversation one day. Not in the pervy way, more like what are your views? Them interview questions that people ask each other when getting to know each other. Homeboy said s e x is strictly for procreation. He believes any other reason is a waste of time. He continued and said in fact, he can see a woman in bikini and feel nothing for her!

Wut?!?! :stressed:

I have chat with my fair share of saqajan men so he is a breath of fresh air. However, I am concerned. Is this man looking for a baby-making machine? Because according to his admission, he is not attracted to naked female body. I notice he only praise my brains, never says anything about my looks. I just assumed he was being polite all this time.

Why do I keep meeting men on the extreme ends? He has to be either a raging pervert or an unawarely gay-ish kang..

Season 3 Help GIF by The Bear

The sad reality is this, All women want two men in one body, the lover and the provider.

The only place I have seen such men in abundance is the screen, in real life you must choose one, because you will rarely find a man with both qualities.

Some women choose the low achieving lover, while others pick the high achieving provider.

lifestyle vs pleasure or wait for the complete package till kingdom comes.

Welcome Back Hodan.

I agree with him, and you would be a fool to let this man get away.

Sex is for procreation only, I see no point in engaging in constant useless sex, for what? It drains the both of you and creates a weird dynamic in the relationship.

It should be about love and companionship, not lust!

Sex is vital for womens health and a chore for men, So your advice is great for men but completely useless to women by even Islamic law.

Her pleasure is an obligation a right she has over you, I thought you were religious?

@Hodan from HR
He might just be inexperienced, and shy round the ladies as most bookworm nerds are. Here is a question: On a scale of 1 - 10, how attractive is he (bearing in mind, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, yours in this instance) ? And how attracted are you to him in his presence on the same scale?