India and China Pr

India and China only have bad PR because of their large populations. If each had fewer than 200 million people, there might have been a shift in how they are viewed by foreigners.

Do you think what I said is true or not.

The more you browse the internet the more people lose the ability to attach consequence and judgement to an individual rather than extrapolate the consequence and judgement to the rest of the community

While I do slightly agree that their large population is partially responsible for their general image, common sense doesn't support this

Wouldn't it make sense that you generalise less if the group is very large and generalise more if the group is little

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I think they have bad pr because they are enemies of the west.

For example Saudi Arabia doesn’t get heavy propaganda against them but Iran does. Even though Iran has a more impressive culture and history.

Iran is a enemy so they get bad press.

Keo

VIP
I think they have bad pr because they are enemies of the west.

For example Saudi Arabia doesn’t get heavy propaganda against them but Iran does. Even though Iran has a more impressive culture and history.

Iran is a enemy so they get bad press.
India is not the enemy of the west lol

People in India shit on the streets, worship cows, gang rape and then murder the victim. Populism has taken a hold on their democracy and muslims are vilified and their Indian identity is questioned. Islam has to be fought wherever it is all the way to Palestine.

What bad PR does China have other than western propaganda? They eat dogs? I can't remember anything thats said about China other than the usual talking points of "dictatorship, communism, the Uighir camps and their imminent attack on Taiwan"

Edit: @Admin I can't hide my comment, can't add a gif, smiley or change font, what's with that?

I wonder when India started getting bad PR, because when I was young, India was seen as an exotic place with wonderful people. Social media might have ruined India's PR, while for China, it's probably due to COVID and the association with eating dogs and cats.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I wonder when India started getting bad PR, because when I was young, India was seen as an exotic place with wonderful people. Social media might have ruined India's PR, while for China, it's probably due to COVID and the association with eating dogs and cats.

They’re racist to blacks and other dark Indians, they poop in their own streets, commits fraud on call centre, steal, do the “please Saar” catchphrase, shake their heads, and immigrate high in drove. And some of them are boot lickers to people in key position.

This is the reason why they have bad PR.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
while for China, it's probably due to COVID and the association with eating dogs and cats.

Nope. As for China. Their bad PR started off with the Chinese Communist propaganda. Study the Yellow peral and the hate involving the Chinese and Asian community.

They’re always hated because of them involving the communist party. Japan doesn’t get the hate nor doesn’t South Korea because they’re all got along with the west.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
India and China only have bad PR because of their large populations. If each had fewer than 200 million people, there might have been a shift in how they are viewed by foreigners.

I don’t really see bad pr on china except of being an authoritarian state. Meanwhile India on twitter getting cooked on daily 💀

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

China has bad PR because of their nation being anti west and corona virus

Indians have bad PR because of their culture towards women, street defecation and their one sided love of Israel

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
China bad pr is that they're communist even that ain't bad as 3rd glaze them, India is by far the worst country with worst pr, everything about Indians are negative rep

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
China has bad PR because of their nation being anti west and corona virus

Indians have bad PR because of their culture towards women, street defecation and their one sided love of Israel
I don’t really see bad pr on china except of being an authoritarian state. Meanwhile India on twitter getting cooked on daily 💀

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Warya view my spoiler on Indian

India’s bad rep on Western social media platforms suspiciously gained steam after they refused to side with the West against Russia.

China’s PR has actually improved a lot over the last few decades. They went from being mocked for substandard quality of manufacturing, construction etc to being seen world class in infrastructure projects. The Chinese also smartly control the images coming from their country while in India, anyone can film the worst of the worst and broadcast it. Not to mention the great Chinese firewall.

They don’t heavily market their entertainment industry to the rest of the world like the Koreans and Japanese but even so, their ascent has been impressive. Even with covid.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

Nah cadaans just hate them and you are in English speaking places so that's why.

India and China used to be associated with exotic ancient cultures. Until they both got nukes and started developing. Now cadaans are scared and make propaganda against them, using media which they own. Since now China and soon India will be the greatest threats to cadaans.

Think of the decades long Western smear campaign on Russia, imagine this on a whole different level since these are different races now.

India actually is viewed positively by Somali at least because of bollywood. I remember back home being in a room maxed out with aunties watching Bollywood shows while I sat in the corner playing pokemon , 2016

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Not really. Both are cursed because they are UnGodly. Their soul stinks.

Trending