Is realwarya really Harari?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all Somali ethiopian mixes aren't welcome? even if it's several generations ago[/QUOTE

The kids inherite their fathers 'ethnicity not their mothers. We don't want Trojan horse to Somalia. do you know in ME the half Arab (foreigners mothers) are not allow to serve in army or police !!!! because of loyalty.

The kids inherite their fathers 'ethnicity not their mothers. We don't want Trojan horse to Somalia. do you know in ME the half Arab (foreigners mothers) are not allow to serve in army or police !!!! because of loyalty.

Carabta are backwards in many ways, why would we want to follow them? Also inheriting fathers ethnicity is nonsense concept. There's no scientific study that says that you gain most of your genetics from your father, it's equal.
And even if it were true does that discount his grandfather and father who're fully somali?

Seems kind of insensitive to refer to half somalis as trojan horses :tacky:

Carabta are backwards in many ways, why would we want to follow them? Also inheriting fathers ethnicity is nonsense concept. There's no scientific study that says that you gain most of your genetics from your father, it's equal.
And even if it were true does that discount his grandfather and father who're fully somali?

There is not half Somali concept, it is new terminology some people made up like half white or black. Either you are Somali (your dad is Somali ) or not Somali. The kids inherited from their fathers unless they are rape product or the father has unknown ethnicity. You can not be Italian because your mum is Italian. You follow your dad not your mum. For example president Obama is Kenyan because his father is Kenyan although his mother is Irish, Obama will never be Irish.

not any half somali but the Ethiopians who have Somali mothers. They are Ethiopians.

There is not half Somali concept, it is new terminology some people made up like half white or black. Either you are Somali (your dad is Somali ) or not Somali. The kids inherited from their fathers unless they are rape product or the father has unknown ethnicity. You can not be Italian because your mum is Italian. You follow your dad not your mum. For example president Obama is Kenyan because his father is Kenyan although his mother is Irish, Obama will never be Irish.

No no that's a exclusive somali concept. Obama is considered black because of Americas past 1 blood rule, if his mother was black he'd still be considered black. Still if @Realwarya grandfather and father is somali doesn't that invalidate his harari grandfather?

No no that's a exclusive somali concept. Obama is considered black because of Americas past 1 blood rule, if his mother was black he'd still be considered black. Still if @Realwarya grandfather and father is somali doesn't that invalidate his harari grandfather?
jWvOPj.gif

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You are bastardized Somali not real Somali stop claiming us bustard boy. Be proud of your grandfather 's harari ethnic.
Shut the f*ck up you don't no me I aint claiming shit if I was harari I would claim it. Who lies as a somali esp online you retard. Your dumb as f*ck

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
"Trojan horses"
:deadmanny:

I like @Canuck. If only half our political leadership showed such a fervent desire to root out foreign forces and unite Somalis. You should get into politics

:faysalwtf: Harari is harari and Somali is Somali (samaale, sab tribes and reer xamar)

Status
Not open for further replies.