Is realwarya really Harari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:rolleyes: believe her all you want
Why does your bathroom look so depressing and it looks like an underground jail or something.

Yes I do believe her, I believe you're an Ethiopian spy who was sent to collect information about Somalis. Was this your plan along?
:farole:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why does your bathroom look so depressing and it looks like an underground jail or something.

Yes I do believe her, I believe you're an Ethiopian spy who was sent to collect information about Somalis. Was this your plan along?
:farole:
Nahhhhh fam. I'm more Somali then you.

Ethiopian spy ?! Don't fall for Canucks paranoia. You smarter than that reiko:ohlord:

IMG_5575.PNG
@Mudug-Madman if your grandfather was from French then you are French not British
If your grandfather is from Iraq then you are Iraq not Syrian
If your grandfather is from turkey you are Turkish not Russian
If your grandfather is from harar then you are harari not Somali

IMG_5576.jpg
@Mudug-Madman this fake warya claimed faysal warabe is his uncle, plus call for somaliland separation from Somalia. Don't forget Djibouti got their referendum through Afar and none Somalis. Today same scenario is happening with Oromo and fake Somalis in north Somalia but keep sleeping. You never learn from history.

waraabe

Your superior
Langaab crises. The qabiil that helps Ethiopia and Kenya the most seem to be the ones accusing everyone else of being Ethiopian or Kenyan.

waraabe

Your superior
View attachment 10353 @Mudug-Madman this fake warya claimed faysal warabe is his uncle, plus call for somaliland separation from Somalia. Don't forget Djibouti got their referendum through Afar and none Somalis. Today same scenario is happening with Oromo and fake Somalis in north Somalia but keep sleeping. You never learn from history.

Somaliland is splitting from somaliland, you better advocate for lascanod to stay with Somalia.

@Canuck also has family from Harar. She shouldn't be talking :mjlol:

My third grandfather went there to study religion and he was dhulo. His son and daughter came back to Somalia. My second grandmother married and buried in Somalia. Her brother also lived and died in Somalia. They were dhulo not hararis.

great grandfather? that's like 3 generations back sxb. His grandparents were fully somali so were his parents. What's with the blood purism? do you want to expel half somali kids from somalia as well?

There is different between Ethiopian (Oromo, harari, Afar) than the other ethnic. Ethiopia is occupying Ogaden and wants to have access to our ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.