Is this weird ?

Asc axabta

So I’m talking to this girl since about 2 years.
Long story short we love each other and wanna marry but her parents say she’s too young and some of my friends say it’s weird too ?
I’m out Uni since 2 years and got w decent income and I’m 27 and she turnt 18 a couple months ago
What should I do ?

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
find someone your own age or at least someone who’s been an adult for some time!and yeah your friends are right it’s weird you was talking to a 16 year old highschool student whilst being a 25 year old senior in university.you are the second coming of mohamedov

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
First of all yes that is weird second of all can you stop competing with us and stay in your age bracket? People her age wouldnt be happy to be competing with some 25 year old in the marriage market :russ:

in all seriousness though if you REALLY love eachother I would reccomend a engagement and let them pursue their studies and become a bit older and mature to think about marrying you since she is 18 I can tell how her mind is working and she might be in acting brash and unthoughtful about this serious decision.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
jesus GIF

Nigguh you were grooming a child.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Asc axabta

Long story short we love each other and wanna marry but her parents say she’s too young and some of my friends say it’s weird too ?
I’m out Uni since 2 years and got w decent income and I’m 27 and she turnt 18 a couple months ago
What should I do ?
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Bari

Garabsare
Young ladies are a mental and financial drain, get you a well adjusted 25/26 year old thats miskeen and responsible. Im 23 and i find girls my on age to be immature.Men in their late 20s and early 30s have it the best, the have access to a wide age range(22-30) and can pick the best out of the pack.

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
18 is way too young and immature in the west. You sound somewhat well off so you should wait until you hit 30 to find a wife as you'll have even better options then. If you're going to stagnate or don't have ambition, then it's a different story.

Araabi

Awdalite
Asc axabta

What should I do ?

Can't find someone your own age?

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Asc axabta

What should I do ?

If she loves you idk nigga there's nothing too strange going on, I've seen crazier age gaps.
But if her parents say she's too young you gotta wait it out or see if you can convince them otherwise.
I mean it's halal 🤷‍♂️

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
If she loves you idk nigga there's nothing too strange going on, I've seen crazier age gaps.
But if her parents say she's too young you gotta wait it out or see if you can convince them otherwise.
I mean it's halal 🤷‍♂️
It’s not the age gap it’s the fact that he was talking to a 16 year old romantically whilst being in university.Why was he even around her anyways.

Dude go for it don't worry it's all halal and dandy ain't nothing wrong with two consenting adults getting together. The only permission you need dawg aside from her is that of her parents and yours. Just know due to age differences and experience you'll have more responsibility and you need to be more of a man than you already are.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
18 is way too young and immature in the west. You sound somewhat well off so you should wait until you hit 30 to find a wife as you'll have even better options then. If you're going to stagnate or don't have ambition, then it's a different story.

Best answer.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Dude go for it don't worry it's all halal and dandy ain't nothing wrong with two consenting adults getting together. The only permission you need dawg aside from her is that of her parents and yours. Just know due to age differences and experience you'll have more responsibility and you need to be more of a man than you already are.
Her parents don’t even agree with it omg.Two consenting adults kulaha he was talking to here whilst she was 16 years old…He should go find someone his own age he is pushing thirty she just became an adult.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
It’s not the age gap it’s the fact that he was talking to a 16 year old romantically whilst being in university.Why was he even around her anyways.
It doesn't matter if she was 16 or 18, islamically there's no leeway for this guy to take advantage of her anyway as long as she has parents with half a brain cell.

Amd clearly her parents seem concerned about her welfare. If they love each other, they're both Muslims, I don't see how this man is going to harm her in anyway 🤔

Trending