Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Gamudug is still way down south :kodaksmiley: ur a southerner warya, swerve
ethierstare.gif

Apollo

VIP
Newsflash: Somalia has a billion Bantus & Bantus pretending to be Somali. Not every so-called Somali is genetically an actual Somali.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Newsflash: Somalia has a billion Bantus & Bantus pretending to be Somali. Not every so-called Somali is genetically an actual Somali.
Somalis on facebook are saying this girl was born in Senegal or something

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
View attachment 11967 View attachment 11969
This woman was arrested in turkey because of bombing of nightclub in the new year. She is claiming the Somali ethnicity although she does not look Somali at all. However lately lot of foreigners were arrested holding Somali passports. Somali government must do something about diplomatists who sell our passports. Arrested them not just transferring them.
I would personally say she doesn't look somali but could be somali bantu,my best bet would be west or central africa or maybe even jamacian.:manny:

Thats the Senegalese maid. The Somali woman's pic hasnt been posted yet, nor do we know how she's involved or if at all. We didn't need bad publicity in Turkey. There are only a handful of Somali students and hardly any black people there (Istanbul). This is emberassing.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
She is Nigerian 100% she isn't even from east Africa forget Somali Bantu also the cleavage is wierd, ain't she supposed to be an extremist?

the last one sure. the other three nope. the 2nd last one id be a lil more lenient with. the first two hell to the no no no.
The first one is Somali and the last one
U got 1 right

All except the first one
The first one is Somali n the last
U got 1 right

I'd say all but the 2nd one.
The third one isn't somali
U got 3/4
:nvjpqts:

The last one only. Im not so sure about the second last one though.
:hmm:
U only got 1 right

The last one sure, the second last one is I'm not sure about, the rest no way

U got 1 right

giphy.gif

None of you except for @SenseSays can come for me

Status
Not open for further replies.