Its 1990

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Aid is a two way Street. If the Americans wanted to support him, there's nothing stopping the rebels from also getting aid from other sources.

No ifs no buts, the Siyaadists lost the civil war.

Nobody won fam

:sheed::sheed::sheed:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Stop bruh you and ogaden were shaking your ass for ceydiid in hamar dhulos probably the only somalis who didn't turn on mx in 90s:ninja:
Of course yall nikkas changed your tune ones ceydiid pushed your wig back:dead1:
Caydiid? :childplease::angryman:
Dhulos aren't to be trusted. First they flew when shit hits the fan, second they side with the enemy. And I'm not just talking about the 90's even today y'all are doing what you're good at which is to booty clap for shisheeye. I mean if you were capable of building yourself something I'd be congratulating you but you can't even do that. You have no leaders all you have is money wanting fools who'd themselves to the highest bidders.

It's like y'all don't have brains :lol: Kuwa dhiiga la hayn oo SL isku qor qora baan la yaabay or the idiots who follow Galeyr ordaaye. Ni99a runs from fights he starts and steals ceydh money from habros in the west.:snoop: The sooner Darood disowns you the better.:pachah1:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You dumb f*ck do you even know what the f*ck you talking about:heh: I knew you hawiye fucker have low iq but this:heh:
The reason why the aid was cut was because the cold war was coming to an end who else was suppose to take the spot of the us dameer:mindblown:

Listen you stupid college dropout, the Americans ended relations with Barre when the Gulf War started since they no longer needed Bernera. The Americans have a popular policy of supporting puppets when they are weak and fragile but they always diminish when those puppets get a little ahead of themselves. Barre became a complete shambles when he kept begging US aid to attack his own country and nobody would listen to his cries. He was a failure in diplomacy and became a failure of a President too.

Mckenzie

VIP
I was gonna say :confused:

Funny thing is skip to 2016 and Hawiye got Xamar just like they wanted but Darod have half the country and their own slice of the other regions. :ftw9nwa:

You have nothing.

You have your Harti cousins compressed by Isaaq politicians, who cry to Mogadishu for assistance. Puntland which is an isolated desert with a mentally unstable leader, who despite trying their best to counter Mogadishu, still cannot maintain any dominance in this new federal framework, and a Kenyan agent whose days are numbered in the small village surrounding Kismayo.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Caydiid? :childplease::angryman:
Dhulos aren't to be trusted. First they flew when shit hits the fan, second they side with the enemy. And I'm not just talking about the 90's even today y'all are doing what you're good at which is to booty clap for shisheeye. I mean if you were capable of building yourself something I'd be congratulating you but you can't even do that. You have no leaders all you have is money wanting fools who'd themselves to the highest bidders.

It's like y'all don't have brains :lol: Kuwa dhiiga la hayn oo SL isku qor qora baan la yaabay or the idiots who follow Galeyr ordaaye. Ni99a runs from fights he starts and steals ceydh money from habros in the west.:snoop: The sooner Darood disowns you the better.:pachah1:
Alot of anger and pent up frustration:deadrose:
Nikka talking about us fleeing if I remember correctly you were hiding in gorawe can't be having hutus as neighbors now can't we :kanyecute:
Remember when you were crying for darod remember the reinforcement from las anod I do:kobeok:
Now I noticed this bs about us siding with the enemy:mjlol:
Let me make this clear you folks only had a deal with a sub clan of dhulos(mine) the ones who hate us sided with isaaq your great general who btw was a no show for much of the 90s :mjohreally:took all of of our militia men to xamar to play robo cop:mjlaugh:if anything you fuckers fucked us over the most:pacspit:
As for the dhabodhillif inside us your talking to the wrong guy I come from the few sub clans who aren't dhabodhillif:kobeok:
As far as ali khalif running around like a headless chicken for the time being we'll call it tactical retreat:geek:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Alot of anger and pent up frustration:deadrose:
Nikka talking about us fleeing if I remember correctly you were hiding in gorawe can't be having hutus as neighbors now can't we :kanyecute:
Remember when you were crying for darod remember the reinforcement from las anod I do:kobeok:
Now I noticed this bs about us siding with the enemy:mjlol:
Let me make this clear you folks only had a deal with a sub clan of dhulos(mine) the ones who hate us sided with isaaq your great general who btw was a no show for much of the 90s :mjohreally:took all of of our militia men to xamar to play robo cop:mjlaugh:if anything you fuckers fucked us over the most:pacspit:
As for the dhabodhillif inside us your talking to the wrong guy I come from the few sub clans who aren't dhabodhillif:kobeok:
As far as ali khalif running around like a headless chicken for the time being we'll call it tactical retreat:geek:
c8a.gif
:chrisfreshhah:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Listen you stupid college dropout, the Americans ended relations with Barre when the Gulf War started since they no longer needed Bernera. The Americans have a popular policy of supporting puppets when they are weak and fragile but they always diminish when those puppets get a little ahead of themselves. Barre became a complete shambles when he kept begging US aid to attack his own country and nobody would listen to his cries. He was a failure in diplomacy and became a failure of a President too.
Dameer the aid was cut off in the late 80s but even if the bs about it getting cut when the gulf war started(which is random to begin with) was true how does that disprove my comment maybe you should go back to manning isbaro and shaking down old women is obvious being history teacher isn't in your future:heh:
Usc was failure ceydiid was a failure truth is the truth:kobeok:

Mckenzie

VIP
Dameer the aid was cut off in the late 80s but even if the bs about it getting cut when the gulf war started(which is random to begin with) was true how does that disprove my comment maybe you should go back to manning isbaro and shaking down old women is obvious being history teacher isn't in your future:heh:
Usc was failure ceydiid was a failure truth is the truth:kobeok:

Becausw Somalia was no longer relevant In cold War politics since the late 70s. The Russians sided with Ethiopia and Somalia had no major ally. The Americans did not counteract by simply supporting Somalia and cutting off Ethiopia. They took over Berbera and wanted a strategic base in East Africa. When the Arabs called them up to fight off Saddam, the US set up camp in the Gulf and said f*ck Somalia. They did not need us and they knew Siyaad wouldn't just simply return to the Russians since he kicked out their staff and put them on flights back to their countries. The dude played ball with the big boys and flunked it when the going got tough.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Becausw Somalia was no longer relevant In cold War politics since the late 70s. Wait Are you serious:deadrose:

The Russians sided with Ethiopia and Somalia had no major ally. They had no major ally but yet in your next sentence you talk about the us siding with them:dead1: Americans did not counteract by simply supporting Somalia and cutting off Ethiopia. Dameer the us is the reason somalia isn't part of Ethiopia They took over Berbera and wanted a strategic base in East Africa. How does this disprove the cold war being the reason the aided Somalia dameer:dead1:
When the Arabs called them up to fight off Saddam, the US set up camp in the Gulf and said f*ck Somalia. They did not need us and they knew Siyaad wouldn't just simply return to the Russians since he kicked out their staff and put them on flights back to their countries. The dude played ball with the big boys and flunked it when the going got tough.
You literally don't know jack shit but yet you keep opening your mouth:mjlol:
1.according to your dumbass the us switched side to somalia to combat sudam hussein even thoe he and the us were on the same side around that time when the us switch sides to somalia in 77:mindblown:
Then you talk about the us dumbing somalia for the middle east except one little problem all those countries you mentioned are us puppet countries and had bases there long before they had a base in Somalia:deadrose:
https://books.google.com/books?id=vbZzCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA284&dq=somalia+cold+war+aid&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi29bXjybLLAhXD8z4KHX8vAY0Q6AEIITAA#v=onepage&q=somalia cold war aid&f=false
This book basically tells you what I said:deadrose:
https://books.google.com/books?id=hX91GH0-RF0C&pg=PA35&dq=somalia+cold+war+aid&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi29bXjybLLAhXD8z4KHX8vAY0Q6AEIPTAF#v=onepage&q=somalia cold war aid&f=false
this link says the us only gave aid because of the cold war and it also says due to the waning of the cold war the us no longer needed Somalia or the bad press it was getting it also continues to say the army disintegrated because of lack of money since the us cut aid not something you fuckers did:rejoice:
basically everything I said was proven in 1 page:rejoice:

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
i wud negotiate with tribe heads, bring em all out to the round table and not just the ones who agree with me. come to a peace that everyone could get behind.

Surgical strikes against the leadership of jabhads that'll collapse without their heads and avoid collateral damage at all costs, even at the cost of substantial casualties.

erm define collateral damage :ayaanswag:l

Mckenzie

VIP
You literally don't know jack shit but yet you keep opening your mouth:mjlol:
1.according to your dumbass the us switched side to somalia to combat sudam hussein even thoe he and the us were on the same side around that time when the us switch sides to somalia in 77:mindblown:
Then you talk about the us dumbing somalia for the middle east except one little problem all those countries you mentioned are us puppet countries and had bases there long before they had a base in Somalia:deadrose:
https://books.google.com/books?id=vbZzCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA284&dq=somalia+cold+war+aid&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi29bXjybLLAhXD8z4KHX8vAY0Q6AEIITAA#v=onepage&q=somalia cold war aid&f=false
This book basically tells you what I said:deadrose:
https://books.google.com/books?id=hX91GH0-RF0C&pg=PA35&dq=somalia+cold+war+aid&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi29bXjybLLAhXD8z4KHX8vAY0Q6AEIPTAF#v=onepage&q=somalia cold war aid&f=false
this link says the us only gave aid because of the cold war and it also says due to the waning of the cold war the us no longer needed Somalia or the bad press it was getting it also continues to say the army disintegrated because of lack of money since the us cut aid not something you fuckers did:rejoice:
basically everything I said was proven in 1 page:rejoice:

Doqon Daarood,

With Berbera becoming a key component of U.S. military planning in the defence of the Persian Gulf region, U.S.-Somali relations became even more important to Washington. This created yet another dilemma for U.S. policy, because the Siad Barre dictatorship became increasingly harsh, repressive and corrupt during the decade of the 1980s. Human rights groups in the U.S. and elsewhere criticized the American policy of providing military support to the Siad Barre regime. There were efforts in Congress to cut off military assistance to Somalia. These succeeded in 1989, so Washington had to maintain relations with Siad Barre solely through the supply of humanitarian and economic assistance.

During the second half of the 1980s, Somalia sank more and more deeply into civil war and lawlessness, as various clan groups armed themselves in opposition to Siad Barre's murderous regime. In 1990, Siad Barre's military had lost control of most of the country and was reduced mainly to defending Mogadishu.

Throughout this period, the United States continued to maintain good relations with Siad Barre because of the overriding imperative of maintaining military access to Berbera. In mid-1990, Iraq invaded Kuwait, setting off a major security crisis in the Persian Gulf. It was for such a contingency that the U.S. had maintained strong ties with Siad Barre, despite his invasions of Ethiopia and his despicable human rights record. But in an irony of ironies, the American military suddenly found itself welcomed to the Persian Gulf and was able to base its fighting units inside Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries in preparation for the fight to drive Iraq out of Kuwait. Thus, the United States did not need Berbera in the Gulf War, and the reason for the friendship with Siad Barre fell away.

This was quoted from Herman Cohen a diplomat who worked closely on African affairs for Bush Sr.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Siyaad used 3 of the most gaajo impoverished subhuman clans in the somali peninsula and international aid to hold onto power. Brainless soldiers who's cities he didn't even build or give access to ports but used them as pawns while he usurped money

Funny thing is those clans after he left went back to the black holes they came from and don't even have say in there own land, and they still cry for a second ride with the late president. Talk about caqli xumo :ohlord:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:pacspit:

This ain't a qabiil thread gtfo out my thread niggas got it moved to political section

:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.