Its 1990

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Siyaad used 3 of the most gaajo impoverished subhuman clans in the somali peninsula and international aid to hold onto power. Brainless soldiers who's cities he didn't even build or give access to ports but used them as pawns while he usurped money

Funny thing is those clans after he left went back to the black holes they came from and don't even have say in there own land, and they still cry for a second ride with the late president. Talk about caqli xumo :ohlord:
Gypsy your qashin clans men live under one of them:cryinglaughsmiley:
Do you forgot your cousins who are slapped around by ogaden daily In Ethiopia:cryinglaughsmiley:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Gypsy your qashin clans men live under one of them:cryinglaughsmiley:
Do you forgot your cousins who are slapped around by ogaden daily In Ethiopia:cryinglaughsmiley:

Lol have u ever been to kilika? Ask them OG about reer caynaanshe, wey isku xaareyaan:banderas:

Btw why is it every time dhulos get called out you only claim your sub sub clan of dhulos:cosbyhmm:, don't be ashamed bruv

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
i wud negotiate with tribe heads, bring em all out to the round table and not just the ones who agree with me. come to a peace that everyone could get behind.

erm define collateral damage :ayaanswag:l

Inadvertent civilian casualties :ayaanswag:

For your idea, I prefer inviting all the clan elders locking the doors and setting the building on fire
:ayaanswag:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
@Bahal that shit doesn't work with Somalis. You kill a clan elder and it's on site war.

I would've held a clan reconciliation process and been humble about it and switched up key members in the government. Empower influential clans while giving others their just dues, etc...

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Siyaad used 3 of the most gaajo impoverished subhuman clans in the somali peninsula and international aid to hold onto power. Brainless soldiers who's cities he didn't even build or give access to ports but used them as pawns while he usurped money

Funny thing is those clans after he left went back to the black holes they came from and don't even have say in there own land, and they still cry for a second ride with the late president. Talk about caqli xumo :ohlord:

LOL I don't even know why this college dropout even speaks when discussing greater Somali politics. Nigga comes from the most backward and politically weakest clan ever. Half of em are hoeing for Sland, the other half hoeing for Puntland, Galayr on the run á la Abdi Bile, and his Garaads come to Mogadishu to visit my uncles with begging bowls.

Somalida need to do the right thing and add these people into the 0.5 lot, waa wax wada liita dhamaantood.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal that shit doesn't work with Somalis. You kill a clan elder and it's on site war.

I would've held a clan reconciliation process and been humble about it and switched up key members in the government. Empower influential clans while giving others their just dues, etc...

That's why we need a military whose loyalty lies with the state and the state alone, full disarmament of all clans, and preferably widescale Stalinesque deportations and dispersement of clans on a subsubsub clan basis until the bonds of qabiil are forever severed.

The idea of a clan waging war is absurd

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
LOL I don't even know why this college dropout even speaks when discussing greater Somali politics. Nigga comes from the most backward and politically weakest clan ever. Half of em are hoeing for Sland, the other half hoeing for Puntland, Galayr on the run á la Abdi Bile, and his Garaads come to Mogadishu to visit my uncles with begging bowls.

Somalida need to do the right thing and add these people into the 0.5 lot, waa wax wada liita dhamaantood.

The sad thing is Dhulos weren't always like this, they used to be alright, Sayidka and then siyaad barre baa kawaalay. For some strange reason now they only respect people who help them suffer. :feedme:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Aaaanyway, to get back on topic please post what you would do if tomorrow you woke up in pre war Somalia.

Would you rally your clan and secede? Would you overthrow the government and replace them with your folks? Would you assassinate Barre and usher in a new age of democracy etc.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Doqon Daarood,

Site doesn't let me post HTML links via mobile. Paste the quote into Google and you'll get the original link.
f*ck boy I only found articles nothing else:camby:
Bring book links:kanyeshrug:
Lol have u ever been to kilika? Ask them OG about reer caynaanshe, wey isku xaareyaan:banderas:

Btw why is it every time dhulos get called out you only claim your sub sub clan of dhulos:cosbyhmm:, don't be ashamed bruv
http://www.somalilandpress.com/ethiopia-ogaden-paramilitary-forces-execute-ten-isaaq/
Looks like ogaden do what ever they want to you:kanyeshrug:
I can also pull up the article of you folks crying about ogaden in your own websites:kanyeshrug:
One thing is for sure I never had some other clan comes to my village kill loot and leave with out ever paying for it:hova:
As for the fake dhulos banner doesn't exist
Why should I care:kanyeshrug:
They refer to themselves as their sub clan not dhulos am not bah arasame nore jamac siyaad so why the f*ck should I take there embarrassment:childplease:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

Weren't you colonized by mj:cryinglaughsmiley:
Aren't hawiye females getting butt fucked in xamar:cryinglaughsmiley:
Don't mj control your airport in galkayo even thoe is the hawiye section:cryinglaughsmiley:
Hey what about the new customers hawiye females will have saudi Arabia:cryinglaughsmiley:
Pussy your so weak your getting protected by amisome as we speak:cryinglaughsmiley:
Keep pretending amisom doesn't f*ck your sisters at night in xamar for protection:cryinglaughsmiley:

I'd overthrow the government and then ask the West to take total control of the country for 50 years. They can take as much as they want during that time because I know they will develop the land and create good government for us. If they want to make Somalia into an oversized NATO base for that period I don't mind.

We will have sewers. We will have good health care, education, infrastructure, etc. We would be like a Sweden in Africa.

Clan politics would be a thing of the past and Somalis would be acting like the Indians who beg the British but we would beg the Americans.

Short term pain for long term gain.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
f*ck boy I only found articles nothing else:camby:
Bring book links:kanyeshrug:

http://www.somalilandpress.com/ethiopia-ogaden-paramilitary-forces-execute-ten-isaaq/
Looks like ogaden do what ever they want to you:kanyeshrug:
I can also pull up the article of you folks crying about ogaden in your own websites:kanyeshrug:
One thing is for sure I never had some other clan comes to my village kill loot and leave with out ever paying for it:hova:
As for the fake dhulos banner doesn't exist
Why should I care:kanyeshrug:
They refer to themselves as their sub clan not dhulos am not bah arasame nore jamac siyaad so why the f*ck should I take there embarrassment:childplease:

You're not aware of the history between garxajis and cagdheer so I'll let you think what you want :lol:

:damedamn: Jaamac siyaad are laandheere who keep other dhulos in check and your king of kastuumo cali khaliif galaydh is bahararsame so share their shame :gladbron:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Alright then lads have at it

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.