Kenya will likely default on its debt they can't afford to pay back.

Dalac Bilaash

Waari meyside war haka haro
Kenya has the highest debt in East Africa, with a 70% debt-to-GDP ratio. They are unable to repay the debt, and they rejected the new finance bill 2024, which called for their government to tax the people excessively in order to payback their debt. As a result, they will probably default, which will be disastrous for their economy because Kenya's currency will be devalued due to a low exchange rate, which will cause inflation to soar and the people will not be able to afford for basic needs. loan lenders like China may seize control of important Kenyan infrastructure like ports and airports as a debt repayment. There won't be any more loans available for them, Also Direct investments will stop, and the government will become a failed state because it will not be able to pay its own projects and fees also Kenya has 50 million people which will double by the year 2050 a disaster in the making for East Africa which includes Ethiopia which is on the same route with Kenya.

Screenshot_2024-07-10-18-43-10-10_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
Screenshot_2024-07-10-18-41-25-92_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
Screenshot_2024-07-10-18-42-35-30_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
Screenshot_2024-07-10-18-42-08-20_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Dalac Bilaash

I believe we have a better future than our neighbours since our population is small and unlikely to explode, which is excellent for the government's long-term viability. We will begin exporting oil, gas, and fish by 2025, and we will punch above our weight economically. But our neighbours lack these resources, and they have relied on foreign debts and handouts, which is coming to an end. However, they will also pose a threat to our national security because millions of unemployed people from these surrounding countries may be recruited and used as cannon fodder by extremist groups such as Al Shabab, thus strong border security will be required to address these challenges in the coming years.

Internet Nomad

۞☆ᴀɴᴛɪ-ʙɪɢᴏᴛʀʏ ᴀʀᴄ☆۞
I believe we have a better future than our neighbours since our population is small and unlikely to explode, which is excellent for the government's long-term viability. We will begin exporting oil, gas, and fish by 2025, and we will punch above our weight economically. But our neighbours lack these resources, and they have relied on foreign debts and handouts, which is coming to an end. However, they will also pose a threat to our national security because millions of unemployed people from these surrounding countries may be recruited and used as cannon fodder by extremist groups such as Al Shabab, thus strong border security will be required to address these challenges in the coming years.
We still have a chance to skirt the malthusian trap we just need to regain our borders get some semblance of leadership everything we need is on our soil and waters.

If we can maintain a healthy population and not breed like rabbit we can reach a good quality of life for Somalia very fast.

Dalac Bilaash

We still have a chance to skirt the malthusian trap we just need to regain our borders get some semblance of leadership everything we need is on our soil and waters.

If we can maintain a healthy population and not breed like rabbit we can reach a good quality of life for Somalia very fast.
Yeah that's why I'm against Polygamy the government needs to pass a law forbidding men from marrying more than one wife.

Dalac Bilaash

But who is going to tell Somalis to stop 😭
I hate religious clerics and Tribalists they're the biggest force driving
over-population Clerics fantasize about having more kids is sunnah while Tribalists use it to boast about how they're more landheere than the rest those two low iq subhumán demographic will destroy us.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
According to Google

As a result, within a decade, Kenya's public debt ratio almost doubled from 41 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2014 to a projected 78 percent of GDP in 2024

This is SCARY!!!

I wonder how debt in us value it is?

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Somalias population is unlikely to explode I wish that was the case

I hate religious clerics and Tribalists they're the biggest force driving
over-population Clerics fantasize about having more kids is sunnah while Tribalists use it to boast about how they're more landheere than the rest those two low iq subhumán demographic will destroy us.
Way to breed yourself out of existence when a horde of 100 million plus is on your border salivating at your land.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I am betting the elite upperclass (somalis, indians and arabs) wont be affected by whats to come in kenya hell I am betting many somalis wont feel the economic pressure in kenya 😂

Dalac Bilaash

I am betting the elite upperclass (somalis, indians and arabs) wont be affected by whats to come in kenya hell I am betting many somalis wont feel the economic pressure in kenya 😂
No It won't affect Somalis at all we've been through hell those things are like nothing to us but bantoids will literally turn into zombies if they can't afford Ugali anymore.

Duke

In future we trust
According to Google

As a result, within a decade, Kenya's public debt ratio almost doubled from 41 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2014 to a projected 78 percent of GDP in 2024

This is SCARY!!!

I wonder how debt in us value it is?
To much debt will collapse the worth of the average persons income . In result the government raises taxes to help pay off the debt Wich leads to the average person losing even more money resulting in even more poverty and sky roktiiong cost of living .

This is why kenyans are rioting

Its a disaster most of our people are ignorant about the consequences of high population growth just look at Cairo from above even if you drop one bomb or a small earthquake millions will die they are so congested because of their insane population.
View attachment 334129
Egypt isn't really a country that can be compared to Somalia. Egyptians predominantly reside along the Nile River. In contrast, we have cities spread across our entire territory. Let's stop this less fertility nonsense.

Duke

In future we trust
Egypt isn't really a country that can be compared to Somalia. Egyptians predominantly reside along the Nile River. In contrast, we have cities spread across our entire territory. Let's stop this less fertility nonsense.
to be fair somalia is not a country that can be compared to anything

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To much debt will collapse the worth of the average persons income . In result the government raises taxes to help pay off the debt Wich leads to the average person losing even more money resulting in even more poverty and sky roktiiong cost of living .

This is why kenyans are rioting

1720728543383.png
thank u

1720728574312.png