Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhulos hate mj more than any other Somali tribe, their closest ally is Marehan people but they are weak.
Exactly, and like I said before, Isaaq did not come to Las Canood by force. They were invited by the locals. Let them deal with their own problems.

1991 it was few subs of sacad led by qeybdiid V MJ, leelkase, MX and Dhulbante and @repo couldn’t fight for himself. Had to call his darood brethrens to back his ass up
Ok, if that's true then why did Galnus fail to capture Galkacyo iyo all of Mudug in 2015 and 2016 wars? In 15 and 16 it wasn't all Daroods, just reer PL against Galnus plus HSM backing his fellow Hutus with federal resources against PL, and still failed.

Exactly, and like I said before, Isaaq did not come to Las Canood by force. They were invited by the locals. Let them deal with their own problems.
that's not how it works. Puntland has responsibility to defend all Puntland lands and it's stated in the constitution .

that's not how it works. Puntland has responsibility to defend all Puntland lands and it's stated in the constitution .
But they are anti PL. They don't want to be part of PL. At least most of them. They welcomed the problem they are currently experiencing. Let them deal with it by themselves. I wish I was PL president. I'd tell em adios amigos. You're on your own.

A very messy thread. Everyone blaming everyone but themselves.

At least we can see why SL is never getting ictiraaf from beesha caalamka. Place is a ticking time bomb
it’s a big ticking bomb, only the faqash boogeyman keeps them United whenever things go bad. Imagine they become a country they will chase the dhulbahante and samaroon away for good before they turn in their fellow garxajis like 94. South Sudan became a country and look what happened the two biggest tribes went at it for 4 years and still are.

This is perfect time for Dhulus to striker. We all know how Ukraine defeated Russia with it's superior weapons and Airplanes. All is need wage street to street and house to house battles until they are forced outside of the city. Once that happens , More army from Buhoodle and Garowe will entre the battle. All that need is remove them from Tukaraq to open the supply lines. The enemy wouldn't turst the locals so they have to fight outside of the city.

Subhanallah I just seen a gruesome video of a young boy bleeding his head out from a bullet wound. Dhulbahante need to remove and destroy these oppressors. These Iidoors scream genocide yet they commit the same crimes they lie about

subhanallah this is sad

:kanyehmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't know harti were this divided & weak.
Only the thoughts of another clan occupying part of your clan would have made Hawiye & other clans go full ape on that Clan.
That's why Hawiye didn't let the small part of Galkacyo to the Majeertens.

Last edited:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I didn't know harti were this divided & weak.
Only the thoughts of another clan occupying part of your clan would have made Hawiye & other clans go full ape on that Clan.
That's why Hawiye didn't let the small part of Galkacyo to the Majeertens.
How are we weak. Warsengeli’s control the vast majority of their land if not all of it save for less than a handful towns. Majerteens dominate from bosasso to galkacyo. Dhulbahante just needs a change in leadership and a little nudge from puntland, they need to delineate amongst their various subs, and move in tandem with one another with regards to all future endeavors. Only then can they become great again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts