Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know harti were this divided & weak.
Only the thoughts of another clan occupying part of your clan would have made Hawiye & other clans go full ape on that Clan.
That's why Hawiye didn't let the small part of Galkacyo to the Majeertens.

There are probably fiqishinis in this crowd being shot.

The death toll since this morning in Las caanood is two people and three wounded. There is fighting going on inside the city and there are arrests taking place on the outskirts of the city in an attempt by ciidanka somaliland to secure roads.
The separatists are throwing all their cards at Las caanood and their military leaders expect that they will be attacked at any moment. The morale of their soldiers is low and they do not want to fight (there are leaks stating that some of them want to withdraw since the first hours of the fighting).
The fall of Laas caanood and the control of punland or the militias of Dhulos over it, this means effectively changing the rules of the political game forever (therefore, the voices of politicians in Mogadishu began to rise to send messages to the international community, especially to Western countries)
Any talks between Somaliland and the federal government will be very different from what you saw previously in the Djibouti meetings

I'm beginning to suspect that the revolution in Las caanood is not kacdoonka shacabka laascaanood kaliya .
If the revolution continues and the Muuse Biixi regime persists in its massacres, it will lose international support, and the biggest beneficiary will be the federal government.
The federal government will inevitably intervene if armed confrontations begin between Puntland and Somaliland.

💀 this actually embarrassing
walaal, the occupation of SSC and the settler colonialism of the Isaaq tribe against the oppressed indigenous Harti minority needs to be halted immediately, this is not soemthing to laugh about. The world is learning the truth that Somaliland is an ethnostate, a nation-state of the Isaaq people and only them, in which minorities who are not deemed to be part of the master-race are denied their rights.

As the ugly face of the so-called Somaliland state has been revealed, ictiraaf will from now on become impossible and the rest of the world will fully commit to support a one-state solution.

From Boocame to Buuhoodle , khatuumo will be free.

Last edited:

Psychologist

Changemaker

💀 this actually embarrassing
There is nothing embarrassing about standing up for those who are the victims of injustice.

I absolutely despise comparing people's struggles, yet I can see where they are comparable.

What is embarrassing is that we are fighting each other in 2022 and our people are still killing each other left and right.

I hope the people of Sool and Sanaag a peace and hope they can find a solution to their problem and become their own state as they would like to.

LOVE AND PEACE

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
8B6A021D-D64D-4A9E-B9DA-EC622A2A4945.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.