Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
They hate everything lol.. But seriously I feel sorry for them and I can't stand watching them getting massacred.
Nope they don’t hate Majerteeen its just that you are in there affairs🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Support thier maamul khatuumo state and stop saying thier part and parcel of puntland sida xoolo add ledahay ine yihin

Nope they don’t hate Majerteeen its just that you are in there affairs🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Support thier maamul khatuumo state and stop saying thier part and parcel of puntland sida xoolo add ledahay ine yihin
Screenshot_20221230-221853_TikTok.jpg

:snoop: :snoop:

:deadosama::dead::dead::dead:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
It’s time i speak for my reer abti. I hereby declare that, on behalf of the dhulbahante community, I disown Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo. He has failed us, Inshallah sheikh sharif accepts us under the abgaal umbrella, dhulbahante abgaal has a nice ring to it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking News Boqor Buurmadow the King of Somaliland says that SL troops should withdraw from Laascaanod and advises Ina Cambaashe to help the revolution!!!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
3B708697-AFAB-4081-8F08-6E8467D735D3.png

Reer CBB are circulating a fake statement from Farmaajo calling on SL to find a peaceful solution.

This is very sad and a sign of desperation due to the betrayal of his biggest supporters.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Yh he does look young but he's probably in his early to mid 40s . He was the psf director back in 2010 so there's no way he's in his 30s
Brother asad osman diyano was born during ssdf his father was part of the jabhad and that’s when he met there reer bicidyahan mother… asad was born 1983 to 1984 that would make him 39 to 40

Status
Not open for further replies.