Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

If Pro SL Dhulbahante shift sides like they did in 2007 when they stab us from the back. Those idoors we will kick them all the way to oog checkpoint near ceynaabo.

2004 we karbash their ass before they start bribe local militant. Today its time to remind them. This time IRIR will not help them to attack us in both sides.

If Deni free LA and local election hold on it. He will be the best president after AY AUN.:salute:

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
InshAllah cooler heads prevail and this unfortunate event doesn't escalate any further. Large scale clan based fighting should be a thing of the past. AUN to the civilians.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Finally after 15 years Dhulbahante wake up to reality. Idoors are the enemy not your brothers Darood.

Now its time to kick them out of Sool :salute: .

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
BREAKING NEWS: My mothers sub, the most noble of the dhulbahante, Qayaad will make quick work of the iidoor goblins. According to my sources on the ground, a general mobilization order has been called for by elders, and soon they will march on lascanood from hawd.

Last edited:
Landers be like iTs nOt a BiG dEal it haPpENs eVery YeAr. Their transgression is so apparent but they are so brainwashed with cuqduud that they refuse to see it.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Landers be like iTs nOt a BiG dEal it haPpENs eVery YeAr. Their transgression is so apparent but they are so brainwashed with cuqduud that they refuse to see it.
Funny thing is yesterday they were attacking MSB and today they agree with Musa jeegaan!!.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Let’s sit back and enjoy the annual inter dhulbahante fighting and Doofar crying
:rejoice:

Donald Duck Reaction GIF
I mean atleast they aren’t chimping out on Ramadan again. I heard last year they were breaking their fasts with bullets from their cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts