Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdirizak terra is a cbb fake news social media clown he should focus more on his habar yonis tol who are oppressed by muse bixi
We aren't part of this war stop mentioning us nio wax iska celiya

Boowe wax baa baakh yiri

5906.png

Last edited:
Marrying a women have nothing to do with somosa… naag wa ninkeeda puntland will support dhulbahante militia by all means necessary all they need is unity bahharsme and jamac siyad have to leave jegaan payroll

Naag is not ninkeeda and we should never vote for a man whose family has married into this separatist terror regime. Walahi I've had enough of these compromised households, mindhaa sixirka lagu guro.

As a proud former PLer from Burtinle I hope Deni continues to be a partner in peace. The real enemies are always from within. He should keep dialogue with President of the barakysan JSL Muuse Shaani
:susp: :susp:

The only dubats in pl are the dead in ground from a hundred years ago deal with ciyaal weero

main-qimg-9e9189b3b012789b514ccfe484f72dea-lq.jpeg

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

Last edited:
somali women can be ruthless. youll hear stories of them paying secret qaaraan to her qabiil fighting her husbands qabiil. :pachah1:

Good, she has her own family and clan. Which normal woman is going to watch her own family be killed and sit silently. Dhiig soo ma lihin hadaa dumar nahay. What's a 'husband' compared to your father and brothers.

I tell men to stick to their own clans or related/allied ones, but the ones who don't listen better sleep with one eye open. At least marry a girl whose mother is the same clan as yours, hadee shisheeye kaa hayso.
:mjlol:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
As a proud former PLer from Burtinle I hope Deni continues to be a partner in peace. The real enemies are always from within. He should keep dialogue with President of the barakysan JSL Muuse Shaani
I got shit to do, if I list them you will tell me it's faan. There's no winning.

Hungry Perfect Loops GIF

That would work, even though I would prefer to see Maakhir & Khaatumo as one entity.

Nice diagram. just get the Awdal spelling right - it begins with an "A", not "O".

Updated:
Try to be just. The map includes districts resided by people of SL including parts of Ceerigaabo, district of Ceel Afwayn, and some villages in Sool round Caynaba. Let us not practise their madness, and claim districts out of our periphery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.