Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Agree somaliland projecting their might slaughtering our people at our boarder. If they had respect for puntland and dhulbahante they would withdraw until things cooled down, instead they are crushing them with no regards for civilians. Appeasement never works it’s sign of weakness. Speak softly and carry big stick seems to be somaliland policy not sure what puntland is
Maybe puntland needs dhulbahante president to rally region and get territory back 🤔

He does not need duco, but his large arse kicked into action. Sorry, could not resist the temptation.

I don't put sixir past those people, I don't want to say more in case of dembi, laakiin I'm sure inaa la ii fahmay. Ragga Reer Puntland naivenimo waxooda weey dhaaftay, it's pure uncut, unfiltered dhaandhaanimo at this point.

Sidee ku dhacday inaa guryaha madaxda la soo geliyo dumarka cadowga? I'm fuming walahi.

Agree somaliland projecting their might slaughtering our people at our boarder. If they had respect for puntland and dhulbahante they would withdraw until things cooled down,
Let me offer a perspective. The stakes are higher for PL. It took a risk for the reconfiguration of the Somali nation state, under a Federal system of government, and bankrolled it till it arrived, after decades long, in Xamar losing many sons and wealth along the way. The price to pay for the Federal adventure was to forfeit Sool.

Now, it has been focused upon infrastructure building, and pseudo democracy.

And it is still paying the price of those adventures.

Need I say more.

Very difficult to do, and to make that point, did you know Abdillahi Yusuf's grandmother was H. Awal?

They are our mothers, grandmothers, wives, and nieces. what are we to do?

I've met plenty of Majerteen who haven't a drop of Isaaq in them. Come on now.
We must draw the line at mothers, wives and daughters in law, surely that is not difficult. Somalis who believe the bullshit 'dumar qabiil maleh' are incredibly naive at best. Dumar are often even more passionate if people want the truth, look at what happens whenever there is dagaal, who is beating the drums and threatening to shame the men for inaction?

Let's have boundaries and principles please and have one solution towards the terror regime.

That’s new year celebrations in western country
02298885-268D-4A23-872E-FC21276EEB05.jpeg

My cousin is in lascaanod with the ciidan there’s no dagal there rn. This guy abdirazak is a former cbb agent ignore him. No dagaal in tukaraq as well rn
0EE972F0-E2CD-4E40-B8CF-4A100454B959.png

But we are not all MJ though, are we?
Besides, the in-law argument is a weak man's straw argument. One must be able to separate his in-laws from his foes.

This is the problem isn't it? You don't believe that women can pose a threat to us.
Everywhere else in the world, women are used as 'honey traps' for espionage, murder etc, precisely because gullible men can't see the enemy who is doing pillow-talk to them.

I am a woman and I'm telling you right now, nobody loves their own family and is more loyal to them, than a woman.

SMH

This is the problem isn't it? You don't believe that women can pose a threat to us.
No, I am not saying they can not, I was just stating the obvious. To the contrary, I agree with your point, but am convinced the in-law argument is a weak man's straw argument.

I know from history some of the best spy agents, as recent as WWII, had been ladies. China to this date uses their ladies as agents all over the world.

Your point is very valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.