Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is about removing occupying militia, and helping them get it done. What they decide to do thereafter is entirely up to the people.

Reer Khaatumo have every right to determine their destiny. A Federal Member State would be ideal.
A FMS doesn’t happen unless you can get ceerigaabo + Laascaanood out of JSL hands for many years AND then all the native clans agree in the Sanaag and sool region to power share, forming a state AND then FGS accepts this. Near impossible. 3 Darood states vs 2 Hawiye and 1 RX, unacceptable as hawiye is a majority of Italiana Somalia and a plurality of old Somali republic

Psychologist

Changemaker
As Somalilander, I believe this the right map and i believe we should not hold people who don't want to be part of our country as hostage, i am not sure why others don't agree with me.

We can't cry about Somalia holding us as hostage and then hold others as hostage, its hypocrisy thing to do.

Anyways. Peace to love to all, i hope the war doesn't go far, it could be so deadly by the attention it is getting.

We should hold votes and give what the majority want or let the people of Sool and Sanaag be free without any blood being on the group. Its 2023 we can solve problems without a weapon. Peace to all

I have not been comfortable with President Deni since he assumed office .
First, he almost got us into a devastating civil war, and he was only stopped by the wise men who stopped the skirmishes in Bosaso and pulled the country out of the tunnel of darkness.
For the second time, he commits a devastating mistake for the future of shacabka Puntland and has not yet cursed the general mobilization of the armed forces and volunteers to go to the Sool region to save the residents of Las caanood from the genocide practiced by the terrorists .
mid kale President Deni does not have the qualities of leadership and under his rule the country is currently going through an economic crisis as a result of his destructive decisions on the local economy, which caused inflation to increase to record levels. The economy of Puntland is similar to the situation of the economy of the Soviet Union in its last years before its collapse ,,, Don't do anything, just let it fall apart on its own.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If you can carve up a Federal State out of half a region (Mudug), then you can create one from 2 regions plus (SSC).
Just cos HG did it, doesn’t mean other Somalis can. Meeshaan qori baa taliyo. And SSC has very little of that or any power projection. Can they hold the Somali state hostage? No. Can they influence other states? No. Can they defeat SL? No.

HAG isn’t supporting a 3rd Darood state. RX won’t support another Darood state when they have similar populations. And SL will be against it too.

We can all have aspirations tho.

Just cos HG did it, doesn’t mean other Somalis can. Meeshaan qori baa taliyo. And SSC has very little of that or any power projection. Can they hold the Somali state hostage? No. Can they influence other states? No. Can they defeat SL? No.

HAG isn’t supporting a 3rd Darood state. RX won’t support another Darood state when they have similar populations. And SL will be against it too.

We can all have aspirations tho.

LOOOL

Galnus was recognised and pushed by Puntland because we needed allies to push Federalism. Your "qori" didn't do anything but keep you confined in your own land and the land of unarmed minorities.

First, he almost got us into a devastating civil war, and he was only stopped by the wise men who stopped the skirmishes in Bosaso and pulled the country out of the tunnel of darkness.
For the second time, he commits a devastating mistake for the future of shacabka Puntland and has not yet cursed the general mobilization of the armed forces and volunteers to go to the Sool region to save the residents of Las caanood from the genocide practiced by the terrorists .
I disagree on 2 accounts.
a) The local economy is doing very well, and the cost of living is coming down outside of Garowe. Bari & Mudug are faring well. I am on the ground, and am familiar with its goings.
b) He is a coward, who is only bold when facing his kin, as was the case in Bosaso, but cowers when needed to challenge his foe, as is the case here, unless he could prove otherwise.

And let me add: there is no point in talking about prosperity in PL when a quarter of it (SC) is burning. And if he does not come to its aid today, the same shall be the fate of Sanaag, then Mudug, and so forth. You must defend the entity as a whole.

a) The local economy is doing very well, and the cost of living is coming down outside of Garowe. Bari & Mudug are faring well. I am on the ground, and am familiar with its goings.
b) He is a coward, who is only bold when facing his kin, as was the case in Bosaso, but cowers when needed to challenge his foe, as is the case here, unless he could prove otherwise.

And let me add: there is no point in talking about prosperity in PL when a quarter of it (SC) is burning. And if he does not come to its aid today, the same shall be the fate of Sanaag, then Mudug, and so forth. You must defend the entity as a whole.

Is he a 'Coward' or is he a victim of the honeytrap I mean "Isaaq in-laws".

I convinced myself he is a coward, when he attacked Bosaso in a broad day light. It has never been done before him. He could have listened at first, but instead chose force only to accept terms when his nose was blooded. That is a classic sign of cowardice.

As for the in-laws, that is a escapegoat, and a poor one at that. Weak men, like Faroole & Co. use it as an excuse, and it is neither here, not there. If so, Abdillahi Yusuf would have minded it, as his grandmother was H. Awal.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
mid kale President Deni does not have the qualities of leadership and under his rule the country is currently going through an economic crisis as a result of his destructive decisions on the local economy, which caused inflation to increase to record levels. The economy of Puntland is similar to the situation of the economy of the Soviet Union in its last years before its collapse ,,, Don't do anything, just let it fall apart on its own.
Don't you worry about that, nothing will be done at all so we gucci.

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I convinced myself he is a coward, when he attacked Bosaso in a broad day light. It has never been done before him. He could have listened at first, but instead chose force only to accept terms when his nose was blooded. That is a classic sign of cowardice.
It was cowardice to back down, he should have levelled the PSF building to the ground and the 300 men inside it. In fact he was going to do so until elders from Bari and Nugaal intervened.

:snoop:

He's not a military leader who will fight like Abdulahi Yusuf AUN or even the Diyaano crew. He just has to give orders and sit comfortable for the news. So the 'cowardice' angle doesn't fit.

He does not need to. Let the generals take over. There are some of the most seasoned military officers in PL, who could plan, and excute it in a few months. He just needs to get out of their way. Let reer Mudug and reer Sool do the rest.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP

Agree somaliland projecting their might slaughtering our people at our boarder. If they had respect for puntland and dhulbahante they would withdraw until things cooled down, instead they are crushing them with no regards for civilians. Appeasement never works it’s sign of weakness. Speak softly and carry big stick seems to be somaliland policy not sure what puntland is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts