Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bidenkulaha If you and your fellow hawiye continue to mock our cause your fiqishini cousins in sool will pay for it. I promise :ufdup:

Fiqishini has nothing to do with this fight lmao 🀣🀣. Stop dragging us into it. Most of y’all probably a bunch of npc who only argue on social platformsπŸ’€. Somalia is on the brink of another civil war and most of y’all instigating instead of making dua for this shit to stop πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚.

If I delve into adeer Jamac's affair too intimately, it might anger Boqortooyada, like Xoriyo, and I do not want to do that, but suffice to say the two cases are dissimilar. Like other SSDF warriors, PL dearly owes Sr Diyaano, and his sons by extension. Yes, they were Farmajo friendly, but I do not think their intent was to dismantle PL. Besides, PL of today is more mature than that of yester years, and could withstand such pressure. Deni was tactless to say the least in his dealing with the lads, and was outmaneuvered, and outflanked in a game of chess. Not only shown his naivete, but his Dam al Jadid tactics borrowed from Xamar backfired to reveal his amateur politicking. See, Koonfur politics is rather immature, if cultureless, and it beats me why he would borrow a page from it abandoning an age old tradition, which benefited PL time and again. The role of Issims in PL is by far the most influential, yet to this date, he undermines it to his peril.

Coversely, Jamac, Cali Khalif, Yusuf X, Islam Maxamed, Garaad C/Ghani and others were handed a plan to dismantle PL only to bring it under ina Salad Boy. Imagine that. Perhaps we could debate that another day when there is less tension, and walaasheen Xoriyo had her evening cuppa.

Does that clarify the point I was trying to make?

I must add I do not agree with the idea of a private army operating outside of the system, but serious circumstances dictate strange conditions at difficult times, as these are. Dichotomy you might say, but there you have it.
I understand your point of view, but let's not delve into it as this thread is about Sool.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Wallahi I’m convinced a lot Somalians are really 68iq. It’s clearly fire works in European country but hey I guess agenda over facts :troll:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another Isaaq elder in Burco urges Muse Biixi to stop spilling Dhulbahante blood and leave Laascaanood

There're reports that Deni will postpone voter registration, if true, what does this move entail?, will PL get involved?. probably we'll find out in the next day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.