Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Puntland Karaash released press release with video. Deni couldn’t even bother to do one video, so far I’ve only seen written statement. don’t think he sees this as high priority is my takeaway. Or he is still deciding what to do an is indecisive

I don't blame Deni for being cautious and admire him for keeping a cool head. We lost too many young boys who were shot in the back by Dhullos who were bought by SL.

Some people here have a very short term memory and want us to forget about the treasonous actions by the leaders of LA. They made their bed and now they have to lay in it. The audacity to now point fingers at Deni when so many of their leaders are still in bed with SL and on their payroll.

So, it is well and dandy for others to die for the cause so long as yours are safe & sound. What are you?
No it’s not ok I’d prefer negotiations to this or an attempt at resolution between SL and the SSC community. Personally I’d just prefer if SL took Sarar and Caynabo that way we have a clean border and let those guys govern themselves or join PL.
8E361B54-050B-457F-972C-81776E65ACFF.jpeg

I don't blame Deni for being cautious and admire him for keeping a cool head. We lost too many young boys who were shot in the back by Dhullos who were bought by SL.
Why do people keep repeating this incident. It was an incident. get over it.

You do not hear anyone taking about when reer Bari were filling barrels with water instead of petrol in Galkacyo at the height of its liberation, do you?

I shall respect your perspective, but shall move along.

No it’s not ok I’d prefer negotiations to this or an attempt at resolution between SL and the SSC community. Personally I’d just prefer if SL took Sarar and Caynabo that way we have a clean border and let those guys govern themselves or join PL.
Ho about you go back to Hudiso, where the border used to be?

Why do people keep repeating this incident. It was an incident. get over it.

You do not hear anyone taking about when reer Bari were filling barrels with water instead of petrol in Galkacyo at the height of its liberation, do you?

I shall respect your perspective, but shall move along.

What are you talking about? No one is talking about it because that bs fairytale never happened. The audacity.

What did happen and has been happening is years of continuous betrayal by certain Dhullo leaders who have backstabbed Puntland. Any support for LA especially military intervention by Puntland needs to be carefully planned out and with full assurances from Dhullo leadership.

Last thing we need is Hartis fighting Hartis while the secessionists watch from the sidelines.

I do not want to take anything that is not mine. And no one can tell me which parts of my land I should, or should not take.

Again, just go back to Hudiso, and be on your merry way.
We will never agree I don’t even know where Hudiso is all ik is the isaaq majority regions go with SL you can go to your kin in PL or do your own thing.

Puntland Karaash released press release with video. Deni couldn’t even bother to do one video, so far I’ve only seen written statement. don’t think he sees this as high priority is my takeaway. Or he is still deciding what to do an is indecisive

A Chinese military leader and philosopher who lived thousands of years ago said to the emperor, when the emperor was angry at the execution of his mistress, if you are unable to make difficult decisions, then you are not fit to lead. (The Emperor is the one who ordered the conversion of his mistresses into female soldiers in the army, and after their failure in training, the Chinese commander executed the Emperor's mistress)

President Deni is responsible, according to the constitution, for protecting the borders of Puntland and swore to protect the people
He is currently required to declare jihad and general mobilization.
From my personal point of view
Karaash is also a weak person and is not fit for leadership, and his condition is not better than his leader, Deni

We will never agree I don’t even know where Hudiso is all ik is the isaaq majority regions go with SL you can go to your kin in PL or do your own thing.
I know you do not, for you just told me to take (4) Ceel Afweyn, which is predominantly HJ territory, and the only district in Sanaag that is wholly yours, and wanted me to give up (2) ceelka Caynaba. What a folly.

That is the problem with only discussions.

Possibly, Either way, if you do not even know where Hudiso is, and are unfamiliar with the history of ceelka Caynaba, how are we to have a meaningful conversation?
I’m not Hj Im guessing your dhulbahante? You have a lot more intimate knowledge with the location but it’s majority isaaq now so why does it matter. Do you want to rule over a majority ajanib region?

Status
Not open for further replies.