Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been comfortable with President Deni since he assumed office .
First, he almost got us into a devastating civil war, and he was only stopped by the wise men who stopped the skirmishes in Bosaso and pulled the country out of the tunnel of darkness.
For the second time, he commits a devastating mistake for the future of shacabka Puntland and has not yet cursed the general mobilization of the armed forces and volunteers to go to the Sool region to save the residents of Las caanood from the genocide practiced by the terrorists .
mid kale President Deni does not have the qualities of leadership and under his rule the country is currently going through an economic crisis as a result of his destructive decisions on the local economy, which caused inflation to increase to record levels. The economy of Puntland is similar to the situation of the economy of the Soviet Union in its last years before its collapse ,,, Don't do anything, just let it fall apart on its own.
Actually he's better than previous presidents when it comes to managing government coffers, doubled the revenue and in his term we didn't hear soldiers blocking roads because they didn't get their paycheck which was a common occurrence, the inflation is bad everywhere in the world and you could argue that lack of the Shilling exacerbated it but I also understand why the government didn't want to use the shilling in the port, even Mogadishu port doesn't use Somali Shilling and Bosaso was the only port using it and traders started moving SoSH from the south to PL, that's why the problem was only in PL.
The Bosaso war should've never happened, since ilmo Diyaano entered the city and cowered in their complex which means if you attack them they will shower the city with mortars and civilian casualties will increase, so let them be if they're not doing something else or fight them decisively until you get rid of them, he didn't do any of those 2 options, and that war is probably his biggest blunder.

The local economy is much stronger now than it was a year ago, and the spirit of the local merchant and consumer are more optimistic. Private sector is holding up, even though unemployment is high. For instance, cost of construction material is down by nearly 35%, pertrol by 25%, raw food by 20%. etc.

The purchasing power of the average person is compromised by the application of the US dollar, and unless this is done away with, life is going to be tough to manage.

Ilma Diyaano are the de facto private army in PL, since their father created the army by the blessing of his SSDF comrades. why even bother fighting them, as they are the only ones left of the old guards. They are hard core, and very good at what they do. Let them be.

Deni was feasting upon Digir in Buula Xuubay when they were fighting for PL. Ef him and his minions.

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
Why do people keep repeating this incident. It was an incident. get over it.

You do not hear anyone taking about when reer Bari were filling barrels with water instead of petrol in Galkacyo at the height of its liberation, do you?

I shall respect your perspective, but shall move along.
She made a good point. Until the likes of caambashe get taken care off,dhulbahantes will always be in this situation. We have too many traitors on idoor payroll

She made a good point. Until the likes of caambashe get taken care off,dhulbahantes will always be in this situation. We have too many traitors on idoor payroll
So, if we go by that simple logic, then when Abdillahi Yusuf was liberating PL from the Arta gangs lead by Jama Cali Jamac, SSC soldiers perishing in Dhuudo & Qayaadsame should have said: MJ should unite first, and take care of their traitors before they could join the liberation. See, they did not, for they knew the right side of the equation, and died for the PL cause.

The children and families of soldiers who died for PL then only deserve the same today. But for their fathers to die for you to live in life of luxury in Garowe, and for you to say any less is a traversty.

I do not know whether most of you are too young, too brainwashed, or not too informed, but the issue is much bigger than ina Cambaashe. he is just a small gambit in the bigger scheme of things, and least of our worries. Laascaanood is no different from Galkacyo or Bosaso. Why is that not clear to you? Duf ku baxa.

Last edited:
So, if we go by that simple logic, then when Abdillahi Yusuf was liberating PL from the Arta gangs lead by Jama Cali Jamac, SSC soldiers perishing in Dhuudo & Qayaadsame should have said: MJ should unite first, and take care of their traitors before they could join the liberation. See, they did not, for they knew the right side of the equation, and died for the PL cause.

The children and families of soldiers who died for PL then only deserve the same today. But for their fathers to die for you to live in life of luxury in Garowe, and for you to say any less is a traversty.

I do not know whether most of you are too young, too brainwashed, or not too informed, but the issue is much bigger than ina Cambaashe. he is just a small gambit in the bigger scheme of things, and least of our worries. Laascaanood is no different from Galkacyo or Bosaso. Why is that not clear to you? Duf ku baxa.

This revision of recent history is beyond ridiculous. Jamac Ali Jamac rightfully won an election and can in no way be called a traitor like ina Caambshe and the other Dhullo traitors who suck from the teats of their Somaliland overlords. Gangs ku laha.

It's an insult to compare the two and shows how feeble your argument is.

The day that Dhullos clean up house and stop pointing fingers at others can't come too soon.

This revision of recent history is beyond ridiculous.
Walaaley adeerkay Jamac was in cahoots with ina Salad Boy, but today is not the day to debate the yester inter battles.

We have come a long way, and have a bigger fish to fry. Let us focus on the task in hand. Let us hold off other points of contention afterwards, shall we? I do not want to anger, or alienate Boqortooyada.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I don't blame Deni for being cautious and admire him for keeping a cool head. We lost too many young boys who were shot in the back by Dhullos who were bought by SL.

Some people here have a very short term memory and want us to forget about the treasonous actions by the leaders of LA. They made their bed and now they have to lay in it. The audacity to now point fingers at Deni when so many of their leaders are still in bed with SL and on their payroll.
PL constitution says President is sworn to defend all PL lands, unless you guys are saying the constitution means nothing and is a banan state?

Walaaley adeerkay Jamac was in cahoots with ina Salad Boy, but today is not the day to debate the yester inter battles.

We have come a long way, and have a bigger fish to fry. Let us focus on the task in hand. Let us hold off other points of contention afterwards, shall we? I do not want to anger, or alienate Boqortooyada.

Adeerkay Jamac rightfully stood his ground and history proved him right. Same can't be said for your adeeryaal I'm afraid.

Rewriting history won't help your cause so like you said, focus on the task at hand walaal.

You said: "Jaamac Cali Jaamac was wrong but ilmo Diyaano - which you said are private army- were right to defy the authorities", brother your logic eludes me.
Also Diyaano didn't create the army, in fact they had a commander before him unless you mean he organized them and make them what they are today.

Last edited:
I should put it in a quote, I was paraphrasing you, if both of them rebelled why one is wrong and the other is ok?
If I delve into adeer Jamac's affair too intimately, it might anger Boqortooyada, like Xoriyo, and I do not want to do that, but suffice to say the two cases are dissimilar. Like other SSDF warriors, PL dearly owes Sr Diyaano, and his sons by extension. Yes, they were Farmajo friendly, but I do not think their intent was to dismantle PL. Besides, PL of today is more mature than that of yester years, and could withstand such pressure. Deni was tactless to say the least in his dealing with the lads, and was outmaneuvered, and outflanked in a game of chess. Not only shown his naivete, but his Dam al Jadid tactics borrowed from Xamar backfired to reveal his amateur politicking. See, Koonfur politics is rather immature, if cultureless, and it beats me why he would borrow a page from it abandoning an age old tradition, which benefited PL time and again. The role of Issims in PL is by far the most influential, yet to this date, he undermines it to his peril.

Coversely, Jamac, Cali Khalif, Yusuf X, Islam Maxamed, Garaad C/Ghani and others were handed a plan to dismantle PL only to bring it under ina Salad Boy. Imagine that. Perhaps we could debate that another day when there is less tension, and walaasheen Xoriyo had her evening cuppa.

Does that clarify the point I was trying to make?

I must add I do not agree with the idea of a private army operating outside of the system, but serious circumstances dictate strange conditions at difficult times, as these are. Dichotomy you might say, but there you have it.

Last edited:
If I delve into adeer Jamac's affair too intimately, it might anger Boqortooyada, like Xoriyo, and I do not want to do that, but suffice to say the two cases are dissimilar. Like other SSDF warriors, PL dearly owes Sr Diyaano, and his sons by extension. Yes, they were Farmajo friendly, but I do not think their intent was to dismantle PL. Besides, PL of today is more mature than that of yester years, and could withstand such pressure.

Coversely, Jamac, Cali Khalif, Yusuf X, Islam Maxamed, Garaad C/Ghani and others were handed a plan to dismantle PL only to bring it under ina Salad Boy. Imagine that. Perhaps we could debate that another day when there is less tension, and walaasheen Xoriyo had her evening cuppa.

Does that clarify the point I was trying to make?

I must add I do not agree with the idea of a private army operating outside of the system, but serious circumstances dictate strange conditions at difficult times, as these are. Dichotomy you might say, but there you have it.

We all know who has been used by outsiders to try and dismantle Puntland and as a result, whose lands are under the control of Somaliland.

Attributing your various uncles shenanigans to others will not change this sad reality for my Darawiish kin.

Once again, I'm glad to see President Deni keeping a cool head and I hope that he and his Vice President act wisely.Puntland has indeed come too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.