LESBIAN Somali girl who has a GAY brother that wears a NOSE RING has a message to homophobic Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Before I came to this forum I didn't know atheists, agnostics, khaniis, BLM, SWJ or right-wing supporting Somalis even existed.
You had to have known we'd have BLM people and sjw. Every race participates in that.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
Why are you always complaining about SS @Geeljire?

always? and i am not complaining. I was just wondering why there is a gay undertone on this site and what was up with it.

And why the f*ck are you ppl taggin this user @Geljire in connection to me? Is our views that much alike or sumthin?

always? and i am not complaining. I was just wondering why there is a gay undertone on this site and what was up with it.

And why the f*ck are you ppl taggin this user @Geljire in connection to me? Is our views that much alike or sumthin?

You're not fooling anyone you clown. Lol

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
Before I came to this forum I didn't know atheists, agnostics, khaniis, BLM, SWJ or right-wing supporting Somalis even existed.

I dunno, just thought it was little off candid the amount of topics about homosexuals on a Somali site.

You don't even need to look at the IP. He has a way of speaking. It's very unique. He always uses idioms and phrases. Whenever he is angry, it's only against those who shame Somalis, not Islam. He's also more critical on Somali women then Somali men

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
You don't even need to look at the IP. He has a way of speaking. It's very unique. He always uses idioms and phrases. Whenever he is angry, it's only against those who shame Somalis, not Islam. He's also more critical on Somali women then Somali men
dont forget the long copy and pasted articles with the random bolded passages

my man is killing me with how he's tryna switch it up tho :cryinglaughsmiley:

He was very brilliant smart kid (18, 17 years old)and they had mistaken every smart guy to be him, @geljire is legend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending