LESBIAN Somali girl who has a GAY brother that wears a NOSE RING has a message to homophobic Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
On that note i don't mind being mistaken for the fella. I'll take it as a compliment.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I know there are Somalis that smoke weed and do those type of things but never knew they would take it as far as khaniisnimo and leaving Islam

Not surprising. Most of us have to hide our true beliefs so we don't face the wrath of our parents and thus I'm not shocked that you don't know about us. However, I was shocked to find that we're actually a community of thousands in hiding who only come out on the Internet.

10% of Somali women are lesbian
No, perhaps open to the same gender, but studies indicate that homosexual women constitute to less than 2% of the world population. I don't believe that homosexuality is "normal" because of this figure...

No, perhaps open to the same gender, but studies indicate that homosexual women constitute to less than 2% of the world population. I don't believe that homosexuality is "normal" because of this figure...

That figure is from Catholic "researchers". The acceptable number is 10%.

Also, why are you bootyclapping for the Muslims here? You're not an atheist

I'm not going to doubt that you somehow know. Horta, why aren't you a journalist? Sorry old lads can hide shit up their arses and you somehow still find it!

I don't have the journalist look. I have to work on it.

But I want to start a media organization like The Rebel Media. independent

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Any dude with a nose, lip or tongue ring I assume is gay automatically

d56624fb0ba3324b2f083b05dd3fc64e.jpg

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending