lipstickalley thread on European Immigration turns into Somali Bash Thread

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are tribal tho
both white and black americans are extremely tribal. Any group that tries to be insular or identify with there own nationality/ethnicity gets demonised by both sides and is treated as an out group that need to be tamed and accept the colour identity they place on them. For example the cadaans demonised the Irish/germans/italians etc until these groups conformed to the cadaan label and became gentrified.
The mathows do it aswell. If you conform under them and taken on there identity which was given to them by cadaans they will be cool with you if not you get what somalis are getting from them at the moment. The difference between cadaan and mathow is the cadaan actually have power while the mathow don't so its not as forced and effective as the cadaan who did full on propaganda to get people to be cadaan.
The mathow are very xenophobic they are the ones who push for this and created the zamint movement.

It's not taken seriously because they have no power to enforce it but we have heard many who hold extremely tribalistic hotep/afro centric views in the mainstream.

And THANK GOD Cadaans have power and not the Madhows! :susp:

That’s why I giggle when their men desecrate their image and leave them for cadaan/foreign women. They’re the only women in the world that have to worry about that while other communities value their image and community. They can hold that L. 💀

The current generation is b*tch made and an embarrassment to the strong people their ancestors were.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop reacting to the words of people who don’t even respect themselves. Why should we care about the respect they have for us? Lmao. Like be fr.

black men are complaining this days about divestors

on the black male forum thecoli.com black men complain about black women hating them

its both sided

That’s why I giggle when their men desecrate their image and leave them for cadaan/foreign women. They’re the only women in the world that have to worry about that while other communities value their image and community. They can hold that L. 💀

The current generation is b*tch made and an embarrassment to the strong people their ancestors were.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop reacting to the words of people who don’t even respect themselves. Why should we care about the respect they have for us? Lmao. Like be fr.

have you not seen pakistani men bashing pakistan women?

moroccan men bashing moroccan women?

chinese/asian men bashing asian women?

i see gender wars amongst many ethnicities especially on twitter

arab men literally doxx and harass their women

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

on the black male forum thecoli.com black men complain about black women hating them

its both sided

have you not seen pakistani men bashing pakistan women?

moroccan men bashing moroccan women?

chinese/asian men bashing asian women?

i see gender wars amongst many ethnicities especially on twitter

arab men literally doxx and harass their women

Nayaa are you a madow? You’re doing cartwheels defending these people. Hop off their dicks.

And no, no other ethnic group or race is as bad as this community. From Europe to North America, all of them behave the same. Maac sonkor caano shaax.

Nayaa are you a madow? You’re doing cartwheels defending these people. Hop off their dicks.

And no, no other ethnic group or race is as bad as this community. From Europe to America, all of them behave the same. Maac sonkor caano shaax.

im somali lol

im just saying all races have gender war madows are just the loudest online

also somalis commit more crime in sweden than other black groups

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

And no, no other ethnic group or race is as bad as this community. From Europe to America, all of them behave the same. Maac sonkor caano shaax.
Actually there’s one other community called indhoyar women
Golden Globes Reaction GIF

Mozart

You need people like me
im somali lol

im just saying all races have gender war madows are just the loudest online

also somalis commit more crime in sweden than other black groups
That's not true. Africans who don't belong to the subset (East African, North African), commit the most crime in Sweden.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
My larp senses went AWFFF when this madow said “doqonnimo” at the end of their sentence in earlier comments. It was so stilted and unnatural. MFs will use google translate then hop on here to argue with us.

You just KNOW this mouthbreather is ugly as f*ck and unemployed for having this much time to be on an obscure ethnic forum. They probably have 2 computer screens in front of them going back and forth between this website and whichever incel/femcel echochamber they came from. Back, you beast. Back, I say!

Last edited:

Sol

?
Thanks to AA you are here so shut up. If it wasn’t for African Americans you would be starving back in your shit hole country or dead in the streets of Mogadishu . Naga amus. Different struggles. No need to compare.God bless African Americans.
What do African Americans have to do with the UK? :umwhat:

Somali trolls on twitter and tiktok are constantly bashing madows. That's why they dont like somalis.

Madow men on thecoli forum even complained about somalis

Neither madow women or madow men like somalis
Black people are cool. The problem is tribal bigots and white-adjacent xenophobes. You can work out which one you are!

its both sided
It's not. Black men don't like their own women that's why when they get money they leave their ass for a white girl shoutout to Kanye. The only reason black men are complaining about divestors is that they are making them look bad and black men care about their image.

And no, no other ethnic group or race is as bad as this community. From Europe to North America, all of them behave the same. Maac sonkor caano shaax.
She's definetly madow I clocked it lol. The fact when you said you get happy when African American men go for other women instead of their own women and then she said 'oh black men complain about divestors nowadays and it's both sided' to make it seem like madow men are jealous and bitter that madow women are seeking different races which is not true at all since African American men barely care if an African American women date out, since they don't find them desirable but you will see African American women complain 24/7 that black men especially the ones with money are marrying out. They even had more than 22 pages of Lebron James son Bronny for having a white girlfriend the boy is only a teenager and you had grown black american women crying that he is not with an African American women, you couldn't make this shxt up
Ice Cube Lol GIF

She's definetly madow I clocked it lol. The fact when you said you get happy when African American men go for other women instead of their own women and then she said 'oh black men complain about divestors nowadays and it's both sided' to make it seem like madow men are jealous and bitter that madow women are seeking different races which is not true at all since African American men barely care if an African American women date out, since they don't find them desirable but you will see African American women complain 24/7 that black men especially the ones with money are marrying out. They even had more than 22 pages of Lebron James son Bronny for having a white girlfriend the boy is only a teenager and you had grown black american women crying that he is not with an African American women, you couldn't make this shxt up
Ice Cube Lol GIF
I got confused for a second I thought you where this @Samira who's another potential mathow larper 💀

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Ice Cube Lol GIF

None of their high value men want them 😂 meanwhile other communities keep it in the community to reinvest and build generational wealth for their people.

And to make it worse, even the broke madow men don’t want them. That has to be so embarrassing. It’s because 80% of madow women in America are obese and conduct themselves like men.

I lol’d when she brought up divestors as well. Not to get it twisted, the divestor femcels you see on social media never actually have the lives they want. They vicariously live through strangers online. The real ones who are about that life never say a peep. They simply go to top tier unis and date out to the men in their vicinity like the normal women they are. It doesn’t surprise me the only black women good at divesting are African women since we actually know how to conduct and present ourselves.

This larper was acting like there’s not entire racial stereotypes based around how their men dog them.

That’s why they’re on L$A, tiktok, and twitter crying about women who are more desirable than they are instead of working on their attributes. That’s why they come up with nasty femcel terminology and screech about having proximity to mixed or East African women.

They live through mixed or foreign black women just to feel desirable. Everything about their lives is soooo sad. Their community is disintegrated no wonder the b*tch has the time to come on here to argue with us on our forum.

Look at this video below for example:

2A268169-130C-4255-A1D0-32664713803F.jpeg

Last edited:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I went too hard but idgaf the b*tch came on here to disrespect us and made light of our traumas.

If only the admins didn’t remove my earlier comments 😂

Trending