lipstickalley thread on European Immigration turns into Somali Bash Thread

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I went through that thread, why half of them sound like right wing 4chan losers? They have all the "white Europe being invaded" talking points.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
No one in the world takes what madows say seriously,why should we ?we are attention starved that’s why we respond and go crazy over every comments

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I went through that thread, why half of them sound like right wing 4chan losers? They have all the "white Europe being invaded" talking points.

Self hating minorities think mimicking white supremacists will give them a seat at the table.

Who is going to give them the reality check on how cadaans really feel about them lolololol

They had such a headstart ahead of us in the UK and what do they have to show for it? :bell:Ask yourself when was the last you saw a black owned establishment here be it a grocery store, electronic store, or even restaurant. It makes them genuinely seeth seeing Somalis come from a war torn country and and in a couple of decades have their own stores and strong community orientated areas where everyone supports each other.
Thanks to AA you are here so shut up. If it wasn’t for African Americans you would be starving back in your shit hole country or dead in the streets of Mogadishu . Naga amus. Different struggles. No need to compare.God bless African Americans.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Thanks to AA you are here so shut up. If it wasn’t for African Americans you would be starving back in your shit hole country or dead in the streets of Mogadishu . Naga amus. Different struggles. No need to compare.God bless African Americans.
hide GIF

It's so funny that they don't realize the same thing they accuse of the Somali community they do it ten times worse. They have been here in the U.S for decades but have not created a successful community.

But he's talking about the uk tho :mjlol:

Somalis where in fact the first "black" immigrant group over here in the uk so what did mathow Americans do for the somalis in the uk :wtf:

Every time AAs get brought up randomly for no reason but thats not who we are even talking about in these discussions and when it is, Its because they forced themselves into these discussions.

Last edited:
But he's talking about the uk tho :mjlol:

Somalis where in fact the first "black" immigrant group over here in the uk so what did mathow Americans do for the somalis in the uk :wtf:

Every time AAs get brought up randomly for no reason but thats not who we are even talking about in these discussions and when it is, Its because they forced themselves into these discussions.
I noticed when somalis are racist they don't talk about AA but sadly they think so and now they have turned as our opps I assume a lot of the hate comes from them on tiktok if they only knew we ain't eveb talking about them uff

Yaraye

VIP
Started return, we actually started return the same energy they were giving back , they started it, there’s documentataries and studies done about the black community hostility to newly arrived Somali refugees we have the evidence to back it up, we remember the days when grown black men jumped on habaryars, Somali guys had to take the street to protect us
seriously?! it got that bad?:dwill: when was this? and where?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
You should take the advice written on your pfp.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I just find it weird how she randomly mentioned looks when the LSA thread was about muslim male crime rates lol

It literally had no correlation
They’re in that thread insulting our looks and ethnic features and they do that all the time.

The thread on LSA had nothing to do with somali women

They're discussing Europe and the crime rate amongst muslim males

Also you're attributing a small percentage of weirdos to all madow women? I'm confused what you're point is. This thread had nothing to do with looks yet you randomly mentioned it
Hold hold on, so a minority of somali men do something of which others madhow also do, and they blame us all. You then come to their defense.

But when Somalis call these b*tches out, you want to be like “it’s a minority”.

These women don’t like you. They are always talking slick about us. They would shit talk us more but then they’d be letting their inferiority complexes show. They are comfortable insulting how somali men look as though somali women don’t look the same. They’re comfortable coming for faraxs because they can hide behind “patriarchy” “they’re men” etc as well as their hate for Islam and seeing us as victims of “ a misogynistic culture and religion”

Don’t make me go any further than I have to dhocilyahay. You’re sheegato until further notice.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somali trolls on twitter and tiktok are constantly bashing madows. That's why they dont like somalis.

Madow men on thecoli forum even complained about somalis

Neither madow women or madow men like somalis
I dont think ruxaan is somali. Their first post on here was about madhow. Most of their posts are about madhow. She defends madhow vigorously and attacks somalis. Sheegato wallahi.
:kodaksmiley:

I noticed when somalis are racist they don't talk about AA but sadly they think so and now they have turned as our opps I assume a lot of the hate comes from them on tiktok if they only knew we ain't eveb talking about them uff
There is nothing sad about it because they identify and see the mathows that we do have beef with as there origin point. They see these groups as extentions of themselves.