lipstickalley thread on European Immigration turns into Somali Bash Thread

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
somali trolls on twitter call madows monkeys and ja/reers, madows see that.

madows are starting to return the hatred ive noticed

somali trolls on twitter are wild
Somali trolls are a reaction to the hate Somalis have received from madhows pre-2019. Do you know the way they treated somalis in the Uk? And I’m not talking about the internet here, I’m talking about real life.

I'm talking about senegalese gambian muslims
There aren't many Senegalese or Gambians compared to Somalis who are found everywhere in the west, beside those countries are not 100 Muslim countries similar to Somalia, and the people who immigrate to the west from those countries aren't visible but most often assimilate into the other blacks racially and culturally which makes it very difficult for the madows to even differentiate the same way as the Somali people.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No way you do know all Indian restaurants are owned by bengalis, lol they even have the Hindus shook
I’m not even from the UK and I’ve heard that too. They are obsessed with the restaurant business. I can’t be mad at their hustle.
:pachah1:

Somalis have a larger presence in Anglophone countries compared to Gambians and Senegalese.
there's so many senegambians in nyc like I mean a lot... but I think they wouldn't get hate because they assimilate whereas sonalis hardly do that's why we are such easy target for non Muslims.

there's so many senegambians in nyc like I mean a lot... but I think they wouldn't get hate because they assimilate whereas sonalis hardly do that's why we are such easy target for non Muslims.
And the fact those countries are not even 100% Muslims.

I finally finished reading through that entire thread its amazed me how much a bunch of black immigrants are so against immigrants in the country they immigrated to while they themselves are hated for being immigrants. 18 pages of black people talking like they hold any power or any meaningful opinion that would be taken in regard to change things. I thought the first 3 pages were bad at first after finishing they are delusional, do they think they are white women ?

Niggas talking about deport immigrants while white people want their asses shipped back to Africa aswell.
I read the first three pages but there’s about 20 pages and I can’t be bothered to read it all lol are they only bashing Somalis?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I finally finished reading through that entire thread its amazed me how much a bunch of black immigrants are so against immigrants in the country they immigrated to while they themselves are hated for being immigrants. 18 pages of black people talking like they hold any power or any meaningful opinion that would be taken in regard to change things. I thought the first 3 pages were bad at first after finishing they are delusional, do they think they are white women ?

Niggas talking about deport immigrants while white people want their asses shipped back to Africa aswell.
“Every single one of those arab and somali men need to be deported! Save europe!

Period GIF by ALLBLK

:deadmanny::dead1:

What do you mean with “assimilate”? They tend to be very insular on average. These are just generalizations and speculations on your part. We don’t know what goes on in their communities or what difficulties and issues they face.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I read the first three pages but there’s about 20 pages and I can’t be bothered to read it all lol are they only bashing Somalis?

We got name dropped some times but for the most part its them hating on immigrants and acting like they hold any power in their host countries. Nothing too serious in the grand scheme of things. It seems from what I read majority are AAs since they keep complaining about hispanics in America. Funny thing is the hispanics do better than the AAs.

The way they are talking is like they forget that the media that comes out of America that they commit doesn't ruin the image of all black people around the globe. From ghetto rap, rioting, looting, fighting at airports, killing eachother in all cities. If you see a nazi post a racist video 8 times out of 10 its a AA doing some fuckery. I feel like in their heads they think they are white women, too much audacity.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

I never take anything madows say on welfare, crime, or anything of the sort seriously. They want to finger point at other communities like muslims or latinos but the difference is our communities have an actual reason for starting at the bottom. What’s their excuse for their welfare dependency and crime rates?

Madows are simply lashing out and trying to divert the hate they get from cadaans to other minorities. They do this in the US. They hate on newly arrived Latin and African immigrants and act like people who are only looking to have a better life are the reason why their lives are shit. They are coping.

We need to stop making these threads on why/how madows hate us. Focus on getting your degrees, elevating your life, and elevating your community as a whole. We need to focus on leaving this precarious position in these societies. They won’t talk any more shit if our money speaks for us. One thing we have over them is we are more willing to keep the community intact and support one another. Even our gaals are invested in the community. At least we know that this is only temporary. I can’t say the same for madows though.

Last edited:

Trending