Maakhir state movement

Interesting. I think Aaran Jaan was also paid off by Hassan Sheikh but eventually nothing came of it. Do you recon it’ll be the same case here? Maakhir doesn’t seem viable to me although I’m not against them having their own state.
According to my political analysis, I see that the project of the Makher movement, which is currently being proposed, is a destructive project that was created in Mogadishu.

Aun to the kids who died.

We need a grand conference to settle these issues. We should have had one a year ago. This is all a waste of time and makes Puntland look retarded.
What is a ‘grand conference’ going to solve? Imo it’s really up to Warsan to come together and decide what they want, nobody else. Especially given the fact that this is the social media age with all its attendant ills driving this phenomenon. Warsan social media personalities fueling this have no interest or need for any conference. This is no longer just the age of odeyaal making decisions.

Warsangeli, if you want to make this Makhir thing a reality , do it properly . Recall all your reps from Puntland , announce a grand meeting, chose a president and parliament and map your borders and order puntland out of your lands . This is proper way to do it . This dhoore guy was once a Somalilander , switched to become a puntland MP and then run for PL speaker and lost . He then went to Mogadishu and create this fiasco?? If I was deni I’d lock this guy up

Warsangeli, if you want to make this Makhir thing a reality , do it properly . Recall all your reps from Puntland , announce a grand meeting, chose a president and parliament and map your borders and order puntland out of your lands . This is proper way to do it . This dhoore guy was once a Somalilander , switched to become a puntland MP and then run for PL speaker and lost . He then went to Mogadishu and create this fiasco?? If I was deni I’d lock this guy up
There was a rumor today by prominent Warsan social media personality indicating he may have been captured :russ:

1728962118524.png

Warsan social media personalities fueling this have no interest or need for any conference. This is no longer just the age of odeyaal making decisions.

We are in an age of the Ruwaibidah ( ignorant fools ) on TikTok, Facebook and Twitter running public affairs and fanning the flames of tribal conflict.

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said : ( the Ruwaibidah will decide matters. It was said: Who are the Ruwaibidah? He said: Vile and base men who control the affairs of the people” ) .
وينطق فيها الرويبضة" قيل وما الرويبضة يا رسول الله ؟ ..
قال: «الرجل التافه يتكلم في أمر العامة» .

We are in an age of the Ruwaibidah ( ignorant fools ) on TikTok, Facebook and Twitter running public affairs and fanning the flames of tribal conflict.

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said : ( the Ruwaibidah will decide matters. It was said: Who are the Ruwaibidah? He said: Vile and base men who control the affairs of the people” ) .
وينطق فيها الرويبضة" قيل وما الرويبضة يا رسول الله ؟ ..
قال: «الرجل التافه يتكلم في أمر العامة» .
I think its one thing to kaftan as we do here, but these guys are actually personally inciting violence. I don't even think they have an actual plan, its all just tribal rivalry that probably started online. That was then taken advantage of by those in Mogadishu.

Dhoore hometown Xingalool not letting the disrespect go unanswered
Instead of creating conflict and friction between our Warsangali tribes,
why did these Horgals not first establish a maakhir state in Ceerigaabo?

I dare these Horgals to go to Ceerigaabo to try to carry out these stupid actions there.

Let us first look at their patriotic movement in Ceerigaabo.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Instead of creating conflict and friction between our Warsangali tribes,
why did these Horgals not first establish a maakhir state in Ceerigaabo?

I dare these Horgals to go to Ceerigaabo to try to carry out these stupid actions there.

Let us first look at their patriotic movement in Ceerigaabo.
You are not Warsangeli

Dhoore was in Yubbe, Shimbiraale and Damala Xagare and everywhere in between

Maakhir started in Ceerigaabo district