Maakhir state movement

Of course I support our Reer.
But do you think we can achieve a full federal state this way and this time?
What is the end result of this movement?
What makes it more successful than other previous attempts?
I hate that our people are manipulated by Shisheeye, who has their own interests.
You make good points brother.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok vacate xilalka add puntland ka heesid
Speaker of parliament
9mp
Ministry position
Make choice and call for grand meeting like dhulbahante did in lasaacanod 2023πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ where is suldan Abdisalam suldan said does he want independent state of warsaangali or puntland…. Warsaangali 10 meel uma qaybsan kartan…
Abdisalam dhoore he went from kulmiye Somaliland to puntland mp and now makhiir movement leader wa shaqsi dantisa garka radinaayo weye πŸ˜‚
IMG_7977.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok vacate xilalka add puntland ka heesid
Speaker of parliament
9mp
Ministry position
Make choice and call for grand meeting like dhulbahante did in lasaacanod 2023πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ where is suldan Abdisalam suldan said does he want independent state of warsaangali or puntland…. Warsaangali 10 meel uma qaybsan kartan…
Abdisalam dhoore he went from kulmiye Somaliland to puntland mp and now makhiir movement leader wa shaqsi dantisa garka radinaayo weye πŸ˜‚
View attachment 345579
I hate flip flopping politicians, they do no good.. Just seeking influence at all cost

wait.... i just want to know . Was Maakhir apart of Somaliland before ? Did they leave Somaliland when khatumo left or where they a part of puntland before? Is this actually a real movement to become a federal state or is it just one on social media like Awdal?

Bari

Garabsare
I support this, let everyone do their thang. Anaga as reer PL should welcome this. Why do we have still SSC politicians and civil servants at all levels in PL? They want to separate so let's separate. Same with warsans, whether they want their makhir or join SSC, let them go. Let them handle their issues with FGS whether they get recognized or not. Same with Leekase in Mudug. Let them all go.
Puntland is open for those who want it, i agree with Khaatumo and Maakhir seperating but LK are staunch Puntlanders oo Puntland raba, marka when we get rid of Dhulo and warsan representatives it needs to be redistrubted to loyal punitites like LK,dishiishe ect.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Everyone can see this is a Mogadishu led HSM project to put pressure on Deni. The FGS wants to weaken federalism by giving every clan an administration. In the last week alone Harti abgaal subs, Sacad&Saleebcan, Mareexan&Macalinweyne are killing each other by the dozens but 1 dead person in Badhan garners this much attention. There's a clear agenda here to destabilize PL.

Put this hadal on pause, and halkaan kaalaya

That is cut and edited video.
This is the full video
It is cut but its clearly not edited. The video below is also cut and both are somewhat out of context but neither is edited. He said what he said in the video I posted, the video you posted doesn't include the clip above nor does it address it.

Also, he says some pretty contradictory things in the video you posted such as SSC held a meeting in Lascanood to come to a decision which is true but Maakhir held a meeting in Jazeera hotel Mogadishu lol. How does that make sense?

He also claims SSC is recognized but it clearly isn't recognized by SFG and neither will Maakhir. He is probably looking to use this as a bargaining chip for his own personal ambitions.

Look, I don't have anything again Maakhir going its own way. If SSC did, then why not you? This just doesn't seem like the right way and its not likely that it'll go anywhere seeing as how your political heavyweights and traditional leaders don't seem to be behind it still. Could always be wrong though...