Marriage help (males only )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Being a virgin has less to do with a flap of skin and more to do with the fact that no one hit. :manny: People use it as a barometer for chasity though it can still remain intact even after coitus and never truly disappears, unless one is born without one or its very thin to begin with. :susp: People also forget that there are other sexual acts. Sadly, there is no technology avaliable where we can see former prints, left by visitors. If only bodies were like crime scenes.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Its okay friend

Maybe one day we can meet at an Ethiopian restaurant and talk about how thick xalimos are and expensive mehr.

My grandmother is a habesha who married a Somali.so my dad is half Ethiopian half Somali. My mother is full somali

So if you do the math 3+2x+9x^2+25/97(4x+13/4) I am like a good 10-20% habesha.

@World ...yesterday you was cussing me..today you're loling at my comments and you defended me against a potential apple joke
..I'm scared...:cosbyhmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Walaahi you always notch it up to the next level with your explanations :russ::dead1:

He looks handsome and appears rather pious and intelligent. :feedme:

After the ultraviolet saqajaan detector.....

My scans detect off the chart levels of born again-nimo.
:holeup: He didn't pass the test.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
There are memes out there that compare a virgin vagina to a non virgin vagina.

It's like a shaming meme that use to go around back in the day. I haven't seen it in awhile though.

I still honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

This is one of the pics that went around. Or basically similar to the pics
Broooooooo :dead::dead::dead:

Ask her how many guys she slept with. How many times did she have sex in total. If she gives you a number greater than 2 for either answer, you know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending