Maya Jama and Stormzy have broken up (again)

It wasn’t his fault though he went to prison for long time and her hooyo refused to let her see him in jail visit.
Poor wittle man just couldn't help getting arrested 😢 the system was rigged against this poor Faarax from the start to prevent him to accessing his kids 😢

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I Dont Season 8 GIF by Friends

Rumour is that stormzy cheated on maya when they were first dating. If that’s true then it’s wild being back together

Anyone saying that Chunkz should shot his shot for Maya is insane. Stick with a nice muslim practicing Somali girl

Rumour is that stormzy cheated on maya when they were first dating. If that’s true then it’s wild being back together

Anyone saying that Chunkz should shot his shot for Maya is insane. Stick with a nice muslim practicing Somali girl
I remember when word on the street was that he cheated with Jorja Smith and people were comparing them. Battle of the lightskins 🤼‍♀️

Khanderson

VIP

We all know this is plain publicity from the start. I doubt they have an actual romantic relationships behind close doors. Maybe I’m too skeptic of celebrity relationships. But who knows and who cares.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

That’s exactly who he is marrying…

Khanderson

VIP
Maya Jama should date Barkhad Abdi.

Imagine if Maya Jama and Barkhad Abdi started dating.
Barkhad would say: look at me I’m dating Jama now.

:ooh::dead::damnmusic:

I so want her to be with a Somali that is my 2cents.
NO. Keep her AWAY from Somali men. Why do you wish evil on your people? She spent her 20s getting passed around by kuffar, used and thrown to the side and then you want here to “ settle “ with a Somali as if they are only good enough to be the 2nd option when she’s had her fun? Same way I don’t wish ciyaal Suuq on our sisters you shouldn’t wish this on your folk.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Poor wittle man just couldn't help getting arrested 😢 the system was rigged against this poor Faarax from the start to prevent him to accessing his kids 😢
Indeed it’s the system fault. People love to focus on American racism and ignore the European one. Like uk

NO. Keep her AWAY from Somali men. Why do you wish evil on your people? She spent her 20s getting passed around by kuffar, used and thrown to the side and then you want here to “ settle “ with a Somali as if they are only good enough to be the 2nd option when she’s had her fun? Same way I don’t wish ciyaal Suuq on our sisters you shouldn’t wish this on your folk.

She's only been with these celeb types, a rapper and a baller, she's not going for a civilian Somali dude. Next up will probably be a footballer.

She's only been with these celeb types, a rapper and a baller, she's not going for a civilian Somali dude. Next up will probably be a footballer.
It don’t matter. That makes it even worse. You want her to tarnish an accomplished Somali man? Who worked hard to build himself of actual worth, instead of looks like her. And then the reward for his hard work is a sharmuta in maya Jama? I know you ain’t playing me 🤣

It don’t matter. That makes it even worse. You want her to tarnish an accomplished Somali man? Who worked hard to build himself of actual worth, instead of looks like her. And then the reward for his hard work is a sharmuta in maya Jama? I know you ain’t playing me 🤣
Accomplished Somali men don't exist outside of @Shimbiris and the brother who founded Dahabshiil, sxb.

:idontlike:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

She won't end up with a rich and famous Somali guy. We barely have any. Most of our Rich dudes are old conservative men.

Seems pointless to talk about this.

Trending

Latest posts