Maya Jama and Stormzy have broken up (again)

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I’m a woman and I’d throw up if I saw that face first thing in the morning, most women agree Stormzy is hit. Even a paper-bag couldn’t save him. Something must be wrong with Maya.

I don't think there's anything wrong with her. There are tons of good looking women in relationships with niggas uglier than Stormzy.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
all that cigeratte smoking and khamri lifestyle caught up to her. very washed up and comes with tons of baggage.

she better secure a man soon her ass on the clock
Not even a matter of looks she lost that long ago its a matter of survival of her bloodline 😂

all that cigeratte smoking and khamri lifestyle caught up to her. very washed up and comes with tons of baggage.

she better secure a man soon her ass on the clock
It's not just that - she appears to be wrinkling prematurely only when you zoom in on her face without makeup because of the strain she puts on her facial muscles doing those "quirky white girl" face expressions all the time. Exhibit A:

1721287137469.png

Regardless, she has an elite skincare game to compensate for it all thanks to her TV presenting money so she's good without your snarky comments about her being too old to secure a man.

You also forget gaalo men don't place special value on virginity - especially in the entertainment industry where everyone's been 'ran through'.

It's not just that - she appears to be wrinkling prematurely only when you zoom in on her face without makeup because of the strain she puts on her facial muscles doing those "quirky white girl" face expressions all the time. Exhibit A:

View attachment 334802

Regardless, she has an elite skincare game to compensate for it all thanks to her TV presenting money so she's good without your snarky comments about her being too old to secure a man.

You also forget gaalo men don't place special value on virginity - especially in the entertainment industry where everyone's been 'ran through'.

her white side is coming out and her stockes are going DOWN. halfbreeds have small window of looking elite before they lose it

she can still look ok but her best days looks wise is behind her

That lightskin hoe isn't Somali. She isn't dark enough right Doja?? Fraud ass Somali. She needs to be atleast 100 shades darker. She's colorrista.
I don't see her as Somali because she simply isn't. She's of mixed ethnicity and there's nothing wrong with that.

Now return to whatever miserable hole you crawled out of.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
I don't see her as Somali because she simply isn't. She's of mixed ethnicity and there's nothing wrong with that.

Now return to whatever miserable hole you crawled out of.
Well technically she isn’t that diluted and her lineage and surename and her blood is still Somali. Her complexion/colour too isn’t lost or Non Somali. When she has a child with Ajnabi then most of those traits will be lost and the kid if was dropped in Somalia wouldn’t be able to blend in.

She won't end up with a rich and famous Somali guy. We barely have any. Most of our Rich dudes are old conservative men.

Seems pointless to talk about this.
lol very pointless. We don’t have any men who are on Mayas level apart from Chunkz and maybe the other guy from Beto squad Sharky and even that one isn’t on her level as well.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
@Aseer

Behave, you’d never be able to pull someone of Maya’s looks in the real world.

Nothing makes me cringe more than online men who are clearly average or below talking this way.
I'm not one to brag :ohno: But are you sure about that? :hmm:

@Aseer

Behave, you’d never be able to pull someone of Maya’s looks in the real world.

Nothing makes me cringe more than online men who are clearly average or below talking this way.

That's why they always wait for a woman to hit '30', so that they can pile on her with ageist rhetoric, as if she's suddenly going on 'sale' and date them. It's hilarious really. The richest man on earth is currently engaged to a woman in her 50s. Just recently, 47 year old Huma Abedin got engaged to a 38 year old Billionaire.

Prophet Muhammad SAW married a woman in her 40s. I can go on and on, about why their ageism is nonsensical.

The beauty who denied you in her 20s, will deny you even harder when she ages. And the ones that are in their 20s now, won't get scared into dating you either. Long story short, nasty little men, go wash your dabo, and pray you get even ONE woman to look your way.

Last edited:

View attachment 334802

Maya isn’t wrinkly. She’s fine. These incels are pathetic.
That's why they always wait for a woman to hit '30', so that they can pile on her with ageist rhetoric, as if she's suddenly going on 'sale' and date them. It's hilarious really. The richest man on earth is married to a woman in her 50s. Just recently, Huma got engaged to a billionaire, she's also pushing 50.

Prophet Muhammad SAW married a woman in her 40s. I can go on and on, about why their ageism is nonsensical.

Nasty little men, go wash your dabo, and pray you get ONE woman to look your way. The beauty who denied you in her 20s, will deny you even harder when she ages.
Lol it’s pure cope. Maya clearly looks better compared to when she was in her early 20s. She’s now a gym girl and her body looks a lot better and her makeup game and clothes look better.

He would never be able to pull a woman in Maya’s look range and it’s hilarious that he’s talking this way.

Maya isn’t wrinkly. She’s fine. These incels are pathetic.

Lol it’s pure cope. Maya clearly looks better not compared when she was in her early 20s. She’s now a gym girl and her body looks a lot better and her makeup game and clothes look better.

He would never be able to pull a woman in Maya’s look range and it’s hilarious that he’s talking this way.

They think that they can scare young girls into cashing out in their 20s, with any old loser, because of the imaginary 'wall'.

Have you seen the discourse, as of late, about those models, who end up with young athletes? They have all internalised lies about women 'hitting the wall', so get shocked when these young athletes chase and settle down with older women.

It's no surprise to me, because if a woman is attractive in her 20s, and confident, she only learns to master her skills as she ages and becomes an adept seductress. I am not sponsoring gaalo lifestyles, but the truth, is the truth.

:dead:

@Aseer @KaiMarvin

Maya early 20s:

IMG_4492.jpeg

IMG_4488.jpeg

Maya now:

IMG_4491.jpeg

IMG_4493.jpeg

She clearly looks prettier now. Money does that lol.

All of those weirdos trying to age shame her when she looks better now are mad. We can all see this girl has had a glow up and it’s the same for her body as well which was average before.

@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒

Maya is a clear example of someone looking better in their late 20s compared to their late teens and early 20s.

Last edited:

Trending