Maya Jama and Stormzy have broken up (again)

It don’t matter. That makes it even worse. You want her to tarnish an accomplished Somali man? Who worked hard to build himself of actual worth, instead of looks like her. And then the reward for his hard work is a sharmuta in maya Jama? I know you ain’t playing me 🤣

I don't know where you got all that out of my post, all I said was she's looking for the celeb types like a footballer and you took it as me wanting her to ruin a Somali man. First of all, there are no Somali footballers worth mentioning, idk where you thought I was talking about a Somali man when I said that.

:mjlol:

Folks read what they wanna read, I swear

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I don't know where you got all that out of my post, all I said was she's looking for the celeb types like a footballer and you took it as me wanting her to ruin a Somali man. First of all, there are no Somali footballers worth mentioning, idk where you thought I was talking about a Somali man when I said that.

:mjlol:

Folks read what they wanna read, I swear

Nigga thinks Maya is checking for taha Ali :mjkkk:

I'm qabil fluid.
Can you at least confirm or deny my suspicions that you're an Isaaq (since it's the most broadest clan/qabil classification out of the big four)?

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

Nigga thinks Maya is checking for taha Ali :mjkkk:

Lmao, when he gets to the premier league we can start worrying about Maya ruining a good Somali man. She seems close with Chunkz and Chunkz is friends with Mason Mount so I will go ahead and lock in my prediction that it will be Mason.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Being ugly doesn't matter to niggas. As long as you got money you can pull a baddie.
I’m a woman and I’d throw up if I saw that face first thing in the morning, most women agree Stormzy is hit. Even a paper-bag couldn’t save him. Something must be wrong with Maya.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
When will people realise even if you was dying or about to get evicted these celebrities wouldn’t care one bit nor even know of your existence - idol worshipping still exists.

Trending

Latest posts