Men and no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
@VixR Why is this a surprise? Lol. Wallahi I've had girls grab my ass and everywhere else you can think of. They're usually s. I've never heard of a classy girl doing this though. If a male did it to a female, they will be arrested.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR Why is this a surprise? Lol. Wallahi I've had girls grab my ass and everywhere else you can think of. They're usually s. I've never heard of a classy girl doing this though. If a male did it to a female, they will be arrested.

I've never seen a girl grab ass before. Other things, yh. But ass-grabbing's a strange one.

VixR

Veritas
yeah I haven't seen a girl do that as well. Strange. It's sexual harassment both ways.
I've seen girls flirt seductively, and brush against guys at most. They're not grabby. I don't know about Canada, tho. Maybe when they're not playing hockey, ice-fishing, or hunting down bucks, they're grabbing at each other to keep warm.

VixR

Veritas
Maybe you're from a different part of the world. But tbh it feels weird AF. How can s just grab the boss's ass like that though.
:ivers:
You mean to tell me your buttchecks regularly found themselves randomly twerking to the beat for girls on demand? :russ:

VixR

Veritas
I guess the warsans, kims, beckys and felicia's are classer on the other side of the border, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts