Message to all Somalis

Everybody agrees unification at this point in time is ridiculous. However if we do not soon come under a single governing basis based on on federalism. Somaliweyn will die and we will be weak and pathetic forever. Just think, somali was the king of black africa yesterday, imagine if everything didn't go to shit.
We have more that unites us than what divides us, why I think we should turn every stone to find unity and harmony and reclaim our honor and glory, we cannot let the dogs of hell who are beneath our shoes and their agents let divide us and through that division dishonor our people and nation.. Why I call all true Somali brothers to unite and face the enemy under one banner imagine the sweet victory and pride that would create the next thousands of years to come after us.

My message only concerns the true sons of a Somali, pure blooded Somali, unfortunately you do not fit into this category, you truly are a questionable character and a very hostile and anti anything Somali character.. I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm not looking to reason with the likes of you, between you and me it's only language, that is the ak47.. Now be gone ya xayawaan..

mad donald young GIF

I don't respond to your personal insults and internet threats. You think throwing a tantrum will get your everything you want.

Still nothing called Somali character so how can I be anti it?

Last edited:
Lol it’s always the same trend someone says all somalis are low iq but they are always coincidentally not included in that general statement. I should keep a tally at this point.
To be fair he did not call all Somalis low iq, he wrote low iq people, this could be a refence to the tribal minded people who lack any critical thinking or the ability to reflect or evaluate.. Indeed these are very unintelligent people.

mad donald young GIF

I don't respond to your personal insults and internet threats. You think throwing a tantrum will get your everything you want.

Still nothing called Somali character so how can I be anti it?
I meant you are an anti Somali character, your hatred for anything Somali is evident, and when pointed out you always pull out the victim card.. Puhuuu I'm being personality attacked, bla bla.. The usual diarrhea.. Again I'm only interested in unity with pure blooded Somalis, if that offends you so be it.

I meant you are an anti Somali character, your hatred for anything Somali is evident, and when pointed out you always pull out the victim card.. Puhuuu I'm being personality attacked, bla bla.. The usual diarrhea.. Again I'm only interested a unity with pure blooded Somalis, if that offends you so be it.

What is Somali character? I don't even know what you are talking about. And you are throwing personal insults when I only made political statements because you think or maybe in your life you had success with throwing insults/shade and getting your way.

Eitherway I don't care about your personal flaws. I'm just here for the politics.

I’m an Isaaq and I have all the love from my ethnic south somalis.

:nvjpqts::z1banet::it0tdo8::2tjlv3e:
I'm from the north east, more specifically Nugaal, I send one big love to all my somali brothers, North, South, East, West.. We are one people, may Allah bless us with peace, unity and a prosperous future for all generations to come.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I'm from the north east, more specifically Nugaal, I send one big love to all my somali brothers, North, South, East, West.. We are one people, may Allah bless us with peace, unity and a prosperous future for all generations to come.

The only people that can save Somalia is the diasporas from the west and other developed countries.

We’re open minded, we’re educated and less clan obsessed. We can change and bring better influences to the country.

Why Somalis are held back

My opinion: Due to lack of education, illiteracy (which is again due to lack of education) and the value of looking up to clan elders.
Somalis needs stop prioritising elders. And start looking up to the young ones with visions. And in our culture we as a community have history looking to our own clans elders as the source of wisdom and guidance. This is the key reasons why we haven’t moved out of our clans obsessed ways.

My uncles and my mother would die for me to marry an Isaaq women but I wouldn’t mind marrying a Hawiey, Darood, and other ethnic Somali clans. I don’t t give a shit about clans identity not like my grandkids would care anyways because how would I know that they’d continue the linage. Right? What we want is our home to be fixed. And return their.

What is Somali character?
Lool.. Now you're stretching it a bit warya..

I don't even know what you are talking about. And you are throwing personal insults when I only made political statements because you think or maybe in your life you had success with throwing insults/shade and getting your way.
Ok.. But you hate Somali brotherhood right? You also keep on telling us how shit our country is correct? And insulting you for highlighting these things?

Eitherway I don't care about your personal flaws. I'm just here for the politics.
Calling for a unity and brotherhood amongst the Somalis is also a political statement, a powerful one too.. So what is your argument? That we cannot unite under one banner?

The only people that can save Somalia is the diasporas from the west and other developed countries.

We’re open minded, we’re educated and less clan obsessed. We can change and bring better influences to the country.

Why Somalis are held back

My opinion: Due to lack of education, illiteracy (which is again due to lack of education) and the value of looking up to clan elders.
Somalis needs stop prioritising elders. And start looking up to the young ones with visions. And in our culture we as a community have history looking to our own clans elders as the source of wisdom and guidance. This is the key reasons why we haven’t moved out of our clans obsessed ways.

My uncles and my mother would die for me to marry an Isaaq women but I wouldn’t mind marrying a Hawiey, Darood, and other ethnic Somali clans. I don’t t give a shit about clans identity not like my grandkids would care anyways because how would I know that they’d continue the linage. Right? What we want is our home to be fixed. And return their.
Indeed brother, we need to move away from the illiterate clan elders, we need visionary well educated leaders.. These elders have done enough damage to our people, let us also erase the qabilism, we should introduce a concept of one qabiil called Somali, anything beyond that is only private or ceremonial and doesn't mean anything.

If Rwanda can move forward so can we.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Indeed brother, we need to move away from the illiterate clan elders, we need visionary well educated leaders.. These elders have done enough damage to our people, let us also erase the qabilism, we should introduce a concept of one qabiil called Somali, anything beyond that is only private or ceremonial and doesn't mean anything.

If Rwanda can move forward so can we.

“One qabiil called Somali” spot on. This needs to be our model identity. but there’s needs to be a name for Somali minorities in order to create a division sect for them. They also claim Somali but we need to differentiate them to prevent confusion. Science acknowledges Somali as an ethnic term so why can’t we?

This needs to be our based identity.

Lool.. Now you're stretching it a bit warya..

Ok.. But you hate Somali brotherhood right? You also keep on telling us how shit our country is correct? And insulting you for highlighting these things?

Calling for a unity and brotherhood amongst the Somalis is also a political statement, a powerful one too.. So what is your argument? That we cannot unite under one banner?

I believe in power balance not this nonsense.

Lol it’s always the same trend someone says all somalis are low iq but they are always coincidentally not included in that general statement. I should keep a tally at this point.
I didn’t say all Somalis are low iq, I just said people who can’t think past their clan are

I believe in power balance not this nonsense.
So Somali unity and brotherhood is nonsense to you? Which confirms our suspecion you are anti Somali.. And as I earlier wrote, my message for unity and brotherhood doesn't apply to people like you... In this kitchen we're cooking Somali unity, if you don't like the smell I suggest you show yourself the door.

:5hcpspq::5hcpspq:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Most of you live in western countries that have granted you citizenship, equality under the rule of law, freedom of movement and association etc. yet can't envision a Somalia that grants all its people those rights.

My vision for Somalia is very simple. I want to see kids from Burco go to University in Bosaso, find a job in Beledweyne, and start a family with a guy/girl from Bardhere, and vice versa.

Why is that so difficult to imagine? What is so compelling about the names of men who've been dead for centuries? Are we incapable of being literally normal people or what?

So Somali unity and brotherhood is nonsense to you? Which confirms our suspecion you are anti Somali.. And as I earlier wrote, my message for unity and brotherhood doesn't apply to people like you... In this kitchen we're cooking Somali unity, if you don't like the smell I suggest you show yourself the door.

:5hcpspq::5hcpspq:

I don't care lol. Listen man please keep up the energy and I don't want to see no more ATMIS FKD from you for at least 2 days.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Most of you live in western countries that have granted you citizenship, equality under the rule of law, freedom of movement and association etc. yet can't envision a Somalia that grants all its people those rights.

My vision for Somalia is very simple. I want to see kids from Burco go to University in Bosaso, find a job in Beledweyne, and start a family with a guy/girl from Bardhere, and vice versa.

Why is that so difficult to imagine? What is so compelling about the names of men who've been dead for centuries? Are we incapable of being literally normal people or what?
It’s scarcity mindset. Many don’t believe there is enough to go around and that other regions or clans will not lift their burden but increase it. So everyone is working to mark off territory which is nomad way and say mine is mine. Needs to be some progress made in regions free of al shabab and only hope I see is getting lucky like Middle East with some type of natural resource discovery. People will be willing to listen when there is talk of investment and funds for their region and not just taxes and fighting wars that are many time politicalized and foreign troops

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Sad all the career qabilists are notably absent from this forum even though its in their home section... We need to be united NOW