Message to all Somalis

No xamar jungle politics, finish the constitution, reopen the supreme courts, no more damuljadiid, no more CBB, no more masr no more xabash, open negotiations with SL, that’s the roadmap to unification!

It's really a simple fix. Somaliland would drop this whole deal if SFG recognized us. We can negotiate the borders, referendum and all these technicalities later. SFG dragged prior negotiations on trivial topics like airspace sharing control and eventually went back on all agreements. HSM is not dacaad he was wasting our time all along & playing games like bringing Landers sell-swords to negotiate with us like, turning it into some kind of local conference.

This new deal is a culmination of the SFG failure to deal with Somaliland the past 12 years, especially the first 4 under HSM eariler term (negotiations started under Shiekh Shariif) I say mac sonkor it came to bite you in the ass so stop crying.

I would be even more furious if we go back to Somalia. Give Ethiopia 20 Km is better than giving Somalia our whole territory.

This is your opinion, an Ethiopian is more closer to you than another Somali, what a sad statement, I'm sure not all Isaaq people think like you.
Especially the current SFG. A Xabashi is closer to me than a Hutu who held the whole country hostage because of his inability to get his house in order after Darood crashed ICU.
I don't support the corrupt SFG nor do I support HSM who has been a complete failure.

A lot of that was still us being play things for foreigners like Russia and America and their Cold War . And Italy trying to project power.
He was the ubermensch of the Somali people. You won’t see another like him in a long time. Back when there was a smooth paved roads and trash was put in waste receptacles. :mjcry:

It's really a simple fix. Somaliland would drop this whole deal if SFG recognized us. We can negotiate the borders, referendum and all these technicalities later. SFG dragged prior negotiations on trivial topics like airspace sharing control and eventually went back on all agreements. HSM is not dacaad he was wasting our time all along & playing games like bringing Landers sell-swords to negotiate with us like, turning it into some kind of local conference.

This new deal is a culmination of the SFG failure to deal with Somaliland the past 12 years, especially the first 4 under HSM eariler term (negotiations started under Shiekh Shariif) I say mac sonkor it came to bite you in the ass so stop crying.

What are you talking about, when you say you who are you reffering to? HSM? Hawiye, Darod? Seccesionists dumb shit to conclude there's something called you and me.. Don't take my call for Somalis to unite as weakness warya, if you don't want to unite with your fellow Somalis then that is fine, you're just another traitor and one of many of the Ethiopian serving dabodhilif, hopeful your kind will be dealt with once the true Somalis achieve unity and the current corrupt leadership has been changed.

This is your opinion, an Ethiopian is more closer to you than another Somali, what a sad statement, I'm sure not all Isaaq people think like you.

That's what most Isaaq think of. I guess we should start a whole new ethnicity and call it Isaaq. That's how much we wish to distance ourselves from Southern Somalis. I mean, what do I have in common with an Abgaal in Middle Shabille or Marexaan in Gedo? Nothing. They are as allen to me as an Amhara. They're Muslims who happen to speak a corrupted form of af Somali. To us, these guys are holding us back since 2007 using the statue of the capital to deny us recognition. Culturally, I burst into laugh when they speak Somali. We are far removed from eachothers to care on what's going around on their end. No lost love here, not during union 1960 and certainly not since 1991.
don't support the corrupt SFG nor do I support HSM who has been a complete failure.
We have a common ground here. Wallahi I'll give Ethiopia 100km instead of placing myself under Qoslaye & co.

What are you talking about, when you say you who are you reffering to? HSM? Hawiye, Darod? Seccesionists dumb shit to conclude there's something called you and me.. Don't take my call for Somalis to unite as weakness warya, if you don't want to unite with your fellow Somalis then that is fine, you're just another traitor and one of many of the Ethiopian serving dabodhilif, hopeful your kind will be dealt with once the true Somalis achieve unity and the current corrupt leadership has been changed.

"WE ARE COMING FOR YOU TRAITORS!!!"

1725594231485.png

That's what most Isaaq think of. I guess we should start a whole new ethnicity and call it Isaaq. That's how much we wish to distance ourselves from Southern Somalis. I mean, what do I have in common with an Abgaal in Middle Shabille or Marexaan in Gedo? Nothing. They are as allen to me as an Amhara. They're Muslims who happen to speak a corrupted form of af Somali. To us, these guys are holding us back since 2007 using the statue of the capital to deny us recognition. Culturally, I burst into laugh when they speak Somali. We are far removed from eachothers to care on what's going around on their end. No lost love here, not during union 1960 and certainly not since 1991.

Lool you're now just exagerating shit, I'm sure they'll also laugh when they hear your northern Somali dialect, all countries have different dialects or in some cases different languages etc.. Honestly you sound like an cuqdad ridden little fella, cadi iska dhig waryaa.
We have a common ground here. Wallahi I'll give Ethiopia 100km instead of placing myself under Qoslaye & co.
The issue here is your very short sighted, you want to give Somali soil and coast to Ethiopia, not because you are forced but because of hatred and short-sightedness.. This is a sign of intelligence or brain capacity.. But don't worry you're not alone, there are many Somali who are just like you..

when they hear your northern Somali dialect,
Nearly every Somali speak the "northern Somali dialect". There are barely any dialects of af-soomali to begin with. The only major one that exists is Maay and only Rahanweyn speak it.

Genetically, culturally and linguistically, Somalis from north to south are homogenous. Its impossible to tell difference between a Hawiye and an Isaaq or a Somali from Djibouti or Garissa. But of course qabiliyaad prompt many Somalis to believe there is a difference. If you tell a German from Berlin that he is a different ethnicity from a German from Hamburg, he would laugh at your face because he isn't poisoned by tribal thoughts.

This cursed civil war has turned brother against brother. In the absolute worst case scenario, we may see Isaaqs become like Macedonians like @Som had once suggested.

Nearly every Somali speak the "northern Somali dialect". There are barely any dialects of af-soomali to begin with. The only major one that exists is Maay and only Rahanweyn speak it.

Genetically, culturally and linguistically, Somalis from north to south are homogenous. Its impossible to tell difference between a Hawiye and an Isaaq or a Somali from Djibouti or Garissa. But of course qabiliyaad prompt many Somalis to believe there is a difference. If you tell a German from Berlin that he is a different ethnicity from a German from Hamburg, he would laugh at your face because he isn't poisoned by tribal thoughts.

This cursed civil war has turned brother against brother. In the absolute worst case scenario, we may see Isaaqs become like Macedonians like @Som had once suggested.
You gotta be lying sxb once you leave galmudug you can tell the difference. We have many distinctions it’s very easy Sometimes you can recognize which tribes you’re talking to. But isaaqs have been hijacked along time ago like our brother @Yami told us.
They have the likes of Faisal Ali waraabe leading them, he was in Gedo with siyaad barre when the kacaan fell.
Many others big names didn’t even support SNM until the kacaan fell.

You’re not serious about recognition and independence, if you were you had 20 plus years to achieve it with relative ease. You had a very very very good chance in the nineties, didn’t take it, and instead fought amongst yourselves, now the windows closed and you’re waiting out on a good deal from xamar.

at the end of the day I don’t believe the SL matter will be solved through military means, it won’t have to be, there’ll probably be a deal of some sort.

You’re not serious about recognition and independence, if you were you had 20 plus years to achieve it with relative ease. You had a very very very good chance in the nineties, didn’t take it, and instead fought amongst yourselves, now the windows closed and you’re waiting out on a good deal from xamar.

at the end of the day I don’t believe the SL matter will be solved through military means, it won’t have to be, there’ll probably be a deal of some sort.

Considering how HSM panicked and the hysterical respond to the MoU I don't think there is any deal possible. We have a drastically different starting point. We couldn't agree on less consequential matters like joined airspace control for 10 years, what makes you think we can agree on a clean break? Now it's the time for foreign nation to break this stalemate and reset the whole stage. Ethiopia will grant us recognition, a proper middle finger to southern delay tactics and complacency with Somaliland.

Considering how HSM panicked and the hysterical respond to the MoU I don't think there is any deal possible. We have a drastically different starting point. We couldn't agree on less consequential matters like joined airspace control for 10 years, what makes you think we can agree on a clean break? Now it's the time for foreign nation to break this stalemate and reset the whole stage. Ethiopia will grant us recognition, a proper middle finger to southern delay tactics and complacency with Somaliland.
Ethiopia won’t nothing bro it doesn’t have the military might to accomplish it in the first place, it’s army steals food aid and engages in cattle rustling for Gods sake

It must be hard being a Somalilander. Genuinely believing in an impossible dream that recognition will come seems like headache. Somaliland losing 40% of their territory basically killed the 0.1% chance of independence. How are you trying to secede but you don't actually control a chunk of the land you claim? Why don't SL just play it smart and try negotiate for confederation. FGS presidents always tread lightly with them so pretty sure that it could actually go through.

They should go down that route and not waste their time by being delusional. There will be a time where the FGS is competent and stronger than today. Then, SL will be just treated like Puntland 2.0 (political spoilers) and you will be forced to listen and go to Xamar by the IC just like Deni is now.

Ethiopia won’t nothing bro it doesn’t have the military might to accomplish it in the first place, it’s army steals food aid and engages in cattle rustling for Gods sake
I'm talking about diplomatic recognition and you jumped to Ethiopia's like they're gonna invade Somaliland to get the naval base.

It must be hard being a Somalilander. Genuinely believing in an impossible dream that recognition will come seems like headache. Somaliland losing 40% of their territory basically killed the 0.1% chance of independence. How are you trying to secede but you don't actually control a chunk of the land you claim? Why don't SL just play it smart and try negotiate for confederation. FGS presidents always tread lightly with them so pretty sure that it could actually go through.

They should go down that route and not waste their time by being delusional. There will be a time where the FGS is competent and stronger than today. Then, SL will be just treated like Puntland 2.0 (political spoilers) and you will be forced to listen and go to Xamar by the IC just like Deni is now.

That's rich coming from you when 40% of southern Somalia is either under AS or outright Ethiopian/Kenyan occupation. I'm not worried HSM the smiling clown already spoiled negotiations with Somaliland on his first term, redirecting his efforts from AS offensive to looting property and enriching his family. What can I expect from such a fool? Mind you this is the most powerful man in southern Somalia not much difference from 2014 & 2024. That's the great thing about Ethiopia, we don't need SFG blessings as we are happy to become a another Kosovo (limited recognition by UN member state) which is why you guys been going on a frenzy. It is really entertaining and strangely satisfying watching HSM falling over himself to point fingers at Ethiopian. For the first time in more than 30 years we have a solid path for recognition.

I'm talking about diplomatic recognition and you jumped to Ethiopia's like they're gonna invade Somaliland to get the naval base.

That's rich coming from you when 40% of southern Somalia is either under AS or outright Ethiopian/Kenyan occupation. I'm not worried HSM the smiling clown already spoiled negotiations with Somaliland on his first term, redirecting his efforts from AS offensive to looting property and enriching his family. What can I expect from such a fool? Mind you this is the most powerful man in southern Somalia not much difference from 2014 & 2024. That's the great thing about Ethiopia, we don't need SFG blessings as we are happy to become a another Kosovo (limited recognition by UN member state) which is why you guys been going on a frenzy. It is really entertaining and strangely satisfying watching HSM falling over himself to point fingers at Ethiopian. For the first time in more than 30 years we have a solid path for recognition.
I can assure you even if the MOU takes place and Ethiopia does get sea access from Somaliland, they will not recognise you. Hadii wili la wada noolyahay, we will come back to this post when the time comes.

Trending

Latest posts