Message to all Somalis

I do not support the Siad Barre or a dictatorship in Somalia, I'm only sharing the below video in rememberance of a time when we had a capable army who were able to defend our countries sovereignty and the envy of our enemies.....

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I do not support the Siad Barre or a dictatorship in Somalia, I'm only sharing the below video in rememberance of a time when we had a capable army who were able to defend our countries sovereignty and the envy of our enemies.....

A lot of that was still us being play things for foreigners like Russia and America and their Cold War . And Italy trying to project power.

A lot of that was still us being play things for foreigners like Russia and America and their Cold War . And Italy trying to project power.
Still we have one of the strongest armies in Africa brother, let us remember this fact, today we have nothing.. May Allah restore our glory and honor.. May Allah give us unity and peace.

Itโ€™s scarcity mindset. Many donโ€™t believe there is enough to go around and that other regions or clans will not lift their burden but increase it. So everyone is working to mark off territory which is nomad way and say mine is mine. Needs to be some progress made in regions free of al shabab and only hope I see is getting lucky like Middle East with some type of natural resource discovery. People will be willing to listen when there is talk of investment and funds for their region and not just taxes and fighting wars that are many time politicalized and foreign troops

Isn't what that led to the Somali Rebellion? There wasn't much to go around due to poverty and mismanagement so the government picked a side and stick to it. If there was enough wealth or equal distribution of resources like Gulf States social contract no body would form armed rebel groups and clan militia. There was one of those CIA reports about Somaliland saying Barre could've reduce tensions by giving Isaaq business men more import-export licences and facilitate access to Letters of Credit but he refused and went all in on military solution. A lot of Isaaq think of how Somaliland could have turned out if it didn't unite with Somalia in 1960. Would it been another Djibouti hijacked by a strongman dictator and his family? An average sub Saharan African shit hole? A peaceful, prosperous but still a low income nation like Rwanda? Possibilities are endless but certainly better than 1960 - 2024 period. Colossal missed opportunities and waste of time.

Last edited:

The fact you have to put a disclaimer shows how hopeless it is. I admit that without it my immediate conclusion would been that you're a Faqash boot licker that tries to whitewash Kacaan rule by using the strength of the Somali army to legitimatize the tribal autocratic rule. The song is a banger tho, too bad it's been politicized beyond repair and become synonym with Kacaan instead of a Somali nation.

The fact you have to put a disclaimer shows how hopeless it is. I admit that without it my immediate conclusion would been that you're a Faqash boot licker that tries to whitewash Kacaan rule by using the strength of the Somali army to legitimatize the autocratic rule. The song is a banger tho, too bad it's been politicized beyond repair and become synonym with Kacaan instead of a Somali nation.
Bro, I had to put that desclaimer because the kacaan dictatorship is what brought the destruction of our people and nation, I shared that video in honor of a time where we had an army and the country was somewhat not divided into oblivion as it is now..let us pray for better times, unity peace and prosperity for our people...

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Isn't what that led to the Somali Rebellion? There wasn't much to go around due to poverty and mismanagement so the government picked a side and stick to it. If there was enough wealth or equal distribution of resources like Gulf States social contract no body would form armed rebel groups and clan militia. There was one of those CIA reports about Somaliland saying Barre could've reduce tensioner by giving Isaaq business men more import-export licence and facilitate access to Letters of Credit but he refused and went all in on military solution. A lot of Isaaq think of how Somaliland could have turned out if it didn't united with Somalia in 1960. Would it been another Djibouti hijacked by a strongman dictator and his family? An average sub Saharan African shit hole? A peaceful, prosperous but still a low income nation like Rwanda? Possibilities are endless but certain better than 1960 - 2024 period. Colossal missed opportunities and waste of time.
I donโ€™t think life much different between all the main somali inhabited lands. Itโ€™s pretty bleak and everyone who has means wants to leave. somalia is very harsh land people dont want to believe it. they get distracted by shady articles of billions of barrels of oil and uranium everywhere. truth is land is very harsh with very little rain. our nomadic lifestyle is direct result of harsh terrain

very little rain we get fails most years

But @Yazi you sound like a visionary young blood, we need more brothers like you.. Someday I hope you'll take a position of leadership.. @Khaemwaset even though a Djiboutian we need you young bloods, it's time to change the path of the Somali race..

season 4 unity GIF by Outlander

But @Yazi you sound like a visionary young blood, we need more brothers like you.. Someday I hope you'll take a position of leadership.. @Khaemwaset even though a Djiboutian we need you young bloods, it's time to change the path of the Somali race..

season 4 unity GIF by Outlander

Nah I'm a die hard Somalilander. I don't think Somalia is salvageable in it's current state anytime soon and honestly we're too proud to go back and make a U-Turn after 30 years. Just because I follow southern politics doesn't mean I wish to join it.

Nah I'm a die hard Somalilander. I don't think Somalia is salvageable in it's current state anytime soon and honestly we're too proud to go back and make a U-Turn after 30 years. Just because I follow southern politics doesn't mean I wish to join it.
Somalia is not only north and south lol.. So what makes you so proud about SL? 30 years down the line and the best you can show is giving soil to Ethiopia in return for a maybe to recognize it as a state.. I would be furious if I was you.

Somalia is not only north and south lol.. So what makes you so proud about SL? 30 years down the line and the best you can show is giving soil to Ethiopia in return for a maybe to recognize it as a state.. I would be furious if I was you.
I would be even more furious if we go back to Somalia. Give Ethiopia 20 Km is better than giving Somalia our whole territory. Especially the current SFG. A Xabashi is closer to me than a Hutu who held the whole country hostage because of his inability to get his house in order after Darood crashed ICU.

Last edited:
I donโ€™t think life much different between all the main somali inhabited lands. Itโ€™s pretty bleak and everyone who has means wants to leave. somalia is very harsh land people dont want to believe it. they get distracted by shady articles of billions of barrels of oil and uranium everywhere. truth is land is very harsh with very little rain. our nomadic lifestyle is direct result of harsh terrain

very little rain we get fails most years

Somalis are in love with the idea of lost unfulfilled potential. Honestly we wouldn't be that much different but in their deep subconscious mind they believe they would been a 1st world country if it wasn't for the war which is impossible.

No xamar jungle politics, finish the constitution, reopen the supreme courts, no more damuljadiid, no more CBB, no more masr no more xabash, open negotiations with SL, thatโ€™s the roadmap to unification!